𝐈𝐈

The night fell at the house where Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester were alone. Now they were being targeted by Djinns since they both killed their father years ago. But why not Karina Leone you may ask? It was because she always hid and ran everywhere she went.

The boys were alone in the kitchen when the hunters were far away from the house. Dean looked out the window as he recalled the memories with Lisa and Ben. The memories of where he was happy with Lisa and Ben, how he was happy before the past  came to them. He hated the fact that he was the reason they were put in danger. All because the past kept coming to him.

"You okay?" asked Sam.

Dean laughed forcibly as he looked at him, "Oh, yeah. Yeah. No, this is... This is crazy. I mean, you, Grandpa. Whoever brought you back..."

Sam scoffed lightly in disbelief before sitting down on the counter, "They don't want to be found."

"Yeah, I get that. But who are they, and what do they-- what do they want? Why?"

"That's a good question."

The moment was silent until Dean asked Sam an intriguing question, "Do you remember it?"

"What?"

"The Cage."

"Yeah."

"You want to--"

Sam chuckled softly, "No."

"Well if anybody can relate..."

"Dean, I don't want to talk about it. I'm back. I get to breathe fresh air, h-have a beer, hunt with my family, see you again. So why exactly would I want to think about Hell?" Dean lowered his eyes before Sam focused on him. "How is she? Karina?"

"She's good. She is on her way, of course. I told her everything."

"And?"

"And she's pissed." Sam chuckled lightly before Dean couldn't help but wonder. "So... why was the reason you did not call her or leave her a message?"

Sam hesitated for a moment before he confessed, "I just... I don't want to make things more complicated between us."

"It's too late now."

Sam chuckled lightly before he shook his head. Dean's eyes wandered off to the window to see his friends' next door were being attacked by Djinn. He rushed over to the bag, grabbing syringes of the Djinn poison cure. He was stopped by his brother, "Dean, they're already dead, and you know it."

"This is happening because of me!!" He exited the house, not listening to him calling his name.

Sam rushed to the living room, grabbing the syringes of poison cure from the bag. Before he was stopped by a Djinn, it kicked the syringes away from his hand. Grabbing the lamb to swing repeatedly to block it out of the way while Dean was transformed into a tortuous vision when he saw Lisa and Ben getting caught by Azazel.

Djinn grabbed the lamb as his hands were closer to touching Sam, but he pushed it away. Letting it fall over the table, and down on the floor. Urgently, he grabbed a golf club out of the closet and then repeatedly beat up the Djinn on the floor until it was lifeless.

Two more Djinns came closer to him when he was stuck in the middle between them from their attacks in the living room. Sam was backing away while he was holding the golf club in his hands until it was pulled away from his hands. Against the wall, he was cornered by monsters.

A Djinn was walking closer while the tattoo from its arm began to grow toward him. All of a sudden, his arm was down and the blood was coming out from its mouth. Sam noticed the blood was coming out of the green shirt in the middle of the chest, then a sharp blade was pulled back.

The dead monster collapsed down on the floor, revealing Karina Leone holding a silver blade. Her eyes shifted toward him before she cocked her head with a smirk, "Hey stranger."

He had no words to say to her until a Djinn screamed out in despair to see her brother dead on the floor. Its arms were behind its back by Samuel, "I got her. Go get Dean."

Sam and Karina hurried out of the room, running to the kitchen. Grabbing a syringe in her hand before they entered the living room to see Dean who was in the state close to dying. She stabbed the syringe in the chest to let the cure run through his veins.

Throwing the syringe away before they both waited for him to wake up. Panting heavily together before he shared an awkward glance to her. "Hey."

Snapping her eyes at him while her voice was angry. "Hey? That's what you tell me after all these days is "hey"?"

"You're angry."

"You bet your ass, I am angry!! I would appreciate the call, you know. Don't worry, your brother told me a story. A long story." Karina looked at Sam who was looking at Dean, her eyes wandered by his presence. Her eyes sparkled but his eyes did not. "You seem different."

Sam shifted his eyes toward her before giving a questioning chuckle. "What?"

Her eyes continued on staring at his confusing gaze at her before the moment stopped. There was a loud gasp coming from Dean. She rushed toward him while he was coughing. Comforting him while her hands cupped his face. "You're okay. You're here." His eyes were emotional to see his friend in his view, he smiled while she smiled softly. They each pulled each other and embraced.

The mission is accomplished.

***

Dawn was coming closer when Huntress and the Winchesters were walking in the house. Seeing how messy everywhere there was, even Dean had to fix a frame on the shelf. He asked, "So, Samuel and the cuzzes?"

"Don't know. They left in a hurry. I'm meeting back at their place. You guys coming with me?" said Sam.

"Absolutely not. I would rather impale myself before meeting your Bizzaro family. Again." They both chuckled softly as they took a moment of her presence. Sam, Karina, and Dean looked at each other before she softly responded, "Well, it's good to see you, boys. Maybe we can catch up soon, right?"

They both softly nodded with a grin. "Karina." She stopped to see Sam opening his arms toward her while he softly smiled.

Walking slowly before wrapping her arms around him. Never knew that his strong arms were returned around her body. Her heart beating was warm while her mind was steady, then she pulled apart. Sharing a short glance at each other before she wrapped her arms around Dean for a short embrace before she walked out the door.

Her boots walked toward Eternity, while her hand was on her chest. Feeling the warmth from him. It was all unclear. Unfamiliar. Knowing that he knew her and everything but she knows him. There was something about him that was familiar and off... Curiouser, curiouser.