𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Thunders crashed along with heavy rain with dark clouds, taking place in South Dakota in Bobby Singer's house. The empty bottle of whiskey poured into a glass, leaving Dean disappointed as he was researching for a new case or a connection to Mother Eve. He was sitting at the desk filled with scattering newspapers, and then Sam stepped into the room with books in his hands.

"Where's Bobby?", asked Sam.

"In town. Supply run."

He widened his eyes as he pointed it out at the storm, "In this?"

"Don't worry, Kay's with him. We are officially out of Hunter's Helper, and Julia Child."

Sam scoffed lightly when Dean set down the bottle on the desk, then there was a rush of wind. Echoing the wings flatteringly featuring a Scottish accent, "Hello, boys." Balthazar intervened the moment he walked into the room, then turned around to ask them. "You've seen The Godfather, right?"

Dean called out as he was confused, "Balthazar?"

"When Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one bloody swoop."

"Hey."

The Angel ignored him by pulling out the box of salt while reading the ingredients, "Dead Sea brine. Good, good. Good." He poured the seasoning into the bowl and then explained to them. "Then Moe Greene gets hit in the eye. Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door."

"I said, hey."

Balthazar stopped as he looked at Dean, mockingly. "You did. Twice. Good for you." He patted him on the arm, then he searched around muttering about the blood of lamb. He flew to the kitchen, pulling out the supplies in the fridge. "Beer, cold pizza, blood of lamb. Yes, the blood of lamb."

Sam asked, "Why you talking about The Godfather?"

The wings flew past their shoulders, he was standing about the bowl. "We're in it right now. Tonight. And the role of Michael Corleone: the Archangel Raphael, and your sweet dearest, the blood of Lioness taking the role of Don Vito."

Sam and Dean Winchester looked at each other, hearing that their member was gone because of the battle. Why would Huntress be gone? One of them asked Balthazar as he poured the blood into the mix, "Mind telling us what you mean? Why is Kay involved in this?"

Balthazar muttered no repeatedly as he searched around. Drawing the drawers, making a huge mess in the area. Opening the hidden wood of the drawer, he looked at them. "Yes." Lifting a plastic bag with a tiny gray bone, "Bone of a lesser saint. This vertebra will do very nicely. Your Mr. Singer does keep a beautiful pantry."

"Don't make me again, where is Karina?"

"Karina, Karina, Karina. She's jerking off as we speak." They both looked at the Angel confused, then he rolled his eyes and explained to them quickly. "The Huntress is having a brawl, alongside her Guardian Angel. You mustn't cry, boys, the mother is mothering.'

He crushed the bone in his fist, sprinkling the cracks in the mix. "Raphael is after us all. You see, he consolidated his strength and now he's on the move."

"And where's Cas?", asked Sam.

He mixed the ingredients as he approached the window, "Oh, Cassie? He is deep, deep underground. So good old Raphie put out a hit list on every Samaritan who helped our dear Cass. Including both of you and your Huntress. And so much, more importantly, me.'

He coughed weakly while Sam walked slowly to him. Hearing so many details about how he, his brother, and Karina were in trouble from the Archangel. He couldn't help but feel the protective pull over his heart toward the Huntress, especially as she was alone fighting with Raphael. "See, he wants to draw Cas out in the open."