𝐗𝐈𝐈

Getting closer to St. Louis from the overnight ride, Karina got a call from Bobby Singer. She prayed it would be good news from the speaker, "Choppin' their heads off won't kill 'em, till they fuse back up, anyhow."

Sam inferred, "Well, that's something, I guess. I mean, assuming we can even get close to them."

"Believe me, I don't want you walking right up to 'em, either. I'm still looking for something you can shoot at 'em."

Dean replied, "Good times. All right, thanks, Bobby." Suddenly, there was a woman's voice talking to Bobby. Asking if he takes mayo on the sandwich. "You got a chick over there?"

"What? No," denied Bobby.

"Are you even working, Richard Gere?"

"Shut up, you idjit." Trio chuckled softly as they smiled together, "Where are you guys off to next?"

Karina answered, "St. Louis. That's where we--"

"Too late. They hit St. Louis. Pumpkin-and-Honeybunny'd a diner there."

"Connor's Diner?" asked Dean.

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

Dean groaned lightly for losing a chance to have his favorite meal, burger and fries. "Lucky guess."

Karina rolled her eyes at his behavior, then Sam returned to the map. "All right, so much for that. I guess we're off to... to Ankeny, Iowa. Call us if you get anything else." Bobby said his farewell as she hung up her phone. She sighed heavily when she laid her back against the seat, her eyes dozed off into a relaxing sleep.

***

Her eyes slowly woke up when she felt the heating light upon her lids. Seeing the citizens in a small town in Iowa, then she stretched herself to be in the present. She craved coffee so much since it was after morning time that she slept through. She and the boys got out of the car as they made plans to find their doppelgangers anywhere in town before another mass murder occurred.

When they walked on the sidewalk, they heard a familiar running engine behind them. The huntress warned the Winchesters to keep them still as the Impala passed them by. There was an car pulled up in the lot to see the three shadows of their remaining seating.

"Oh, no. This is all sorts of wrong."

The Leviathans got out of the Impala, heading to the trunk to receive the weapons and supplies. Dean commented at the view, "Those are nice wheels. Tell you what, when this is over, I'm stealing those rims." He pulled out his phone to contact Bobby, "Bobby, we got eyes on them. It's like looking at a funhouse mirror.'

Sam and Karina stared at their doppelgangers so terrified before they all took another step forward, "All right, tell me you got something. Otherwise, we're gonna have to get in close."

Before he replied a few words to Bobby, the police officers got out of their vehicles to aim the guns at them. They all yelled at them repeatedly to drop his phone and their hands in the air. Sam, Karina, and Dean looked at each other before following the instructions from the officers. Even Dean tried to warn them that people they were actually looking for were a few blocks away from them. They continued to not listen to them as they were being arrested.

They all had their handcuffs upon their wrists while they all saw their reflections of themselves, smirking with darkness upon their eyes.

Meanwhile at the police station, each member of a trio was guided by a cop upon their wrists. Sam tried to convince them all, even the Sheriff, "Look, you're making a mistake. The real killers are back at the diner, okay?"