𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Sam, Karina, and Samuel entered the motel room together after a time that grew longer. A bald bastard asked youngest Winchester, "You can't keep track of your brother now?" He set a duffel bag on a table while she closed a door behind them with rolling eyes.

"Well, I didn't think he'd just--"

"He's not himself, Sam. He's a monster and he's hungry." Karina stared at the door with fuming rage, sending all energy toward their backs, especially at Sam's. They both gathered the weapons and supplies in their hands, "We gotta prepare to do the right thing."

"I told you he'd kill me when he showed up." Hunters went full alert with machetes while a huntress walked closer to a voice by a wall with no weapons in her hands. Knowing that she would trust him even if he was transforming.

"Did you feed?"

Dean walked out of the dark to reveal his tired eyes toward the light from the windows, "I went to say goodbye to Lisa... which, for the record, was a lousy idea."

"Dean, answer the question."

He turned around, seeing Sam and Samuel with weapons in their hands except Karina who was looking at him. "You can relax. I didn't drink anyone." She sighed in relief and was glad to hear that he was okay.

"Thank God."

"But I came close." His eyes lowered down on the floor, the moment he removed his jacket. He set it down on the counter behind him then his eyes lured back at them. His voice became lower and serious, "All right. Do it."

Her lips parted with remorse as she was hesitating, but Samuel did not. He walked closer and closer to him with a machete, "Okay, if you insist... Or I can just turn you back."

The reveal shocked the audience in the room as they exclaimed together, "What?"

Samuel shared glances with Sam and Karina from his back then he returned his eyes toward Dean. "I didn't drive all this way to kill you, Dean. I'm here to save you."

"How?" asked Karina with curious eyes at him.

"Just you wait, Huntress." Samuel set down the machete on a table then he revealed a brown leather journal. Opening the pages between a bookmark as he explained to the Winchesters who were sitting at a table with him. Huntress was peering over Dean's shoulders when Samuel passed a journal to him, "That's my grandfather's journal. The cure's an old Campbell recipe, kind of like the soup. No one's tried it since God knows. From what I hear, the stuff is a bad trip."

"Wait a minute, how do you know this works since no one has ever tried? In all of my years, I never even heard of a cure for vampirism."

"Well, sounds like to me, you are incapable of your job, Karina."

Her eyes glared deathly at him as she parted her lips wide open. Cocking her head as she stood taller above the shoulders. Samuel looked directly at Dean while he was quietly reading, "The cure is good. But a lot of this is on you. You drink, you're done. It won't work. I'm talking one drop of human blood."

"I got it," said Dean.

"Do you? Because you will feed. It's a matter of time."

"He understands, Samuel!" He looked up to see Karina who yelled at him, her glare remained the same. "Now, what does the so-called Cure for Vampirism Soup need?"

"Some stuff we got, some we gotta get. The trickiest thing on the list, blood of the fang who turned you."

Sam recalled a moment when he was describing, "That guy was huge."

"Nothing in the recipe about easy."

Dean stood up with a determined voice, "I can get it."

Samuel looked at him with warning eyes, "You gonna walk right into the nest?"