𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

At night, Balthazar visited the Huntress and the Winchesters. He decided to join the team to find Lisa and Ben, of course they all didn't believe him. They all met up in the kitchen where Dean stared at him silently in disbelief. Karina was standing in front of the Angel with her hands on her hips while Sam was sitting on the corner of the table.

She asked, "We should believe you, why?"

"Would you believe I had a shred of decency?"

"Absolutely not."

"Oh, that hurts." Karina stared at his mocking hurt expression on his face and then he resumed, "Okay, you're right. It's survival. You see, I asked Cas some questions and I disliked his answers. He seems sure of himself for a man who wants to swallow nuclear reactors. I mean, these things can get a bit Chernobyl, you know? So voila.'

"Consider me your double agent. Oh, and I took the liberty of searching for your friends. Took while. Crowley's a clever one."

Dean asked shockingly, "You found them?"

"The upside, yes. The downside is, no, I can't get them for you."

Sam asked, "Why not?"

"Because Crowley's Angel-proofed the whole bloody building. I guess he doesn't trust Cas. That marriage is going swimmingly."

Dean responded, "Okay, well, get us as close as you can."

"Sure. But then you're on your own." Trio shared looks of determination and then they got themselves ready to fight. Balthazar transported them to another location where there was an abandoned warehouse. The place was three stories high, guarded by demons while a soft rain sprinkled on them. Sam held on to the shotgun with salt bullets, Dean held on to the demon's blade, and finally Karina had her precious blade and her blessed knives with her duffel bag. The Angel announced to them, "All right, guys, this is where I get off. God be with you and what have you."

His wing fluttered as he was summoned away. Before they all began, Dean ordered Karina to have her on the top while he and Sam were on the ground-level. She nodded as she let them be in the other direction.

Karina Leone walked quietly to the other side of the building, looking up to see the opened window calling her name. Setting down her bag, she pulled up a steel three-claw hook connecting with a rope. Backing away from a few steps back, she swinged the hook repeatedly and then she threw it up high toward the window.

She felt the tug and she pulled it gently to see it was strong enough for her weight. It was, and she wrapped the rope around her waist. Looking up high, she began running to the wall and caught herself standing on it with her boots. Her hands gripped the rope tightly as she kept climbing high, the rain washed down her face as her eyes were fierce.

Her hand grabbed hold of the stool, and there was another hand. She pulled her muscles up to invite herself in as she grunted softly. Standing on a metal catwalk, seeing the targets below. Good for killing them one-by-one. Her eyes zoomed up to see Sam and Dean walking in separate ways on the same floor.

Karina untied the rope around her and dropped the hook in her bag outside. Counting about twelve or fourteen demons walking around the area below. But now it was twelve since two of them were heading to Sam's way. Her boots led her to the left on the walkway, and then she stood in the middle between the two walkways.

The demons were clueless enough to smell the predator was on their prey until one of the demons had a knife in its neck. Screaming out to feel the holy water running through the veins, then there were two more on the other parts of their possessive bodies. Then there were three, then the rest of them pulled up their guns. Examining from the above, repeatedly shooting the bullets in the dark.