𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chlorine. Water. Surface. White. Swimming was a refresher to ease the mind of a Huntress. For a week, she had no case but to spend time in a motel in the middle of nowhere. Days and nights, she would just slowly swim in laps. The night falls upon the unknown when the hears of waves rushing back and forth against her ears and holding her breath underwater.

More than three feet underwater she would just hold her breath while her ponytail floats through the small waves. Closing her eyes, drowning in thoughts of being able to breathe underwater. Partly opening her mouth while she was sitting on a surface, letting the nose relax.

Suddenly, the images of him falling into the Cage appeared in her mind. Muffled screaming from below before she swam high faster toward the light, and inhaled the fresh air. Coughing softly.

"Whoa, you're alright?"

Karina turned her eyes to the young male who is an off-duty lifeguard. She cleared her throat before she swam to the ladder, "Never you mind. I thought it was off-duty for you, Kevin. It's almost eight."

"Well, since you have been swimming day and night for a week now. I gotta look out for you, making sure you won't drown."

"Is that your way of sweeping off my feet? Making sure I won't have chlorine in my lungs?" She walked each step in her black bikini while the water was drenching her bare skin to make him shudder at her beauty, then she squeezed her ponytail to dry her hair out. "Relax, it's not my time to die."

Kevin chuckled lightly before offering a towel to her, "Well, whatever got you tempted up, I know it is not good."

"Well, that's life, isn't it? It is not always good."

"Well, you ain't wrong." Kevin examined her closely while she was drying herself up before he took a few steps toward her. Quietly speaking, "You know, I know a bar nearby. Maybe you would like a drink with me to relax you then."

Karina considered more about the offer since she hadn't been speaking with anyone but Dean. Ever since Sam returned back to her life, everything was not the same. She wasn't blaming him for following their promises when he was in Hell, but... she could not help but think... Was her following her promise for him worth it at all? He even mentioned forgetting about him and moving on without him.

She couldn't... and she won't...

"Thanks, but... I have my vibrator to relax me." His eyebrows raised up in shock at her being so blunt then she kissed him on the cheek in order to make his night. She walked into her room.

Turning the shower dial, letting the water sprinkle on her body behind the curtain. Head lowered down on the floor, letting the water hose run through her drenched long hair. Breathing deeply before running her face with her hands before she rested them on her shoulders.

Her nose flared as she took a deep inhale while her brown eyes were closed. Her mouth exited with a deep exhale when she could feel the warmth behind her ear through the running water. The soft lips softly caressed the helix of her ear, and lastly, the echo whispered to her. "...Karina..."

Loudly, the cell phone was ringing, snapping her up from the trance. Her eyes turned to her back, seeing nothing but a wall. Swallowing her throat before she turned off the dial and looked at the counter of the sink. She picked up her phone, seeing the name that left her suspicious of why the person was calling her. Answering the call before she raised it to her ear, "Sam?"

"Hey, Karina. You're good?"

"Yeah, I am good. Why are you calling me?"

"Listen, I need your help. I already called Dean, he's on his way. I have a problem."