𝐗𝐕𝐈

After Sam and Karina received a weird call from Dean, they both decided to return to the motel room. He told an incident where he saw the bright orb again, and he killed it in the microwave. A microwave that was cleaned from their view, "See what?"

"See what? See the blood. See all the blech," said Dean with crazy eyes.

"Sorry, man. We're not seeing it," said Sam.

"You don't see the ech? It's right here."

Karina faced him with crossed arms, "How about you see it and we don't. What was it? In explicit details, please."

He closed the door of the microwave and grabbed the rag to clean his hands off. Mainly the blech he was talking about. "It was a-- A little naked lady, okay?"

Sam and Karina processed what he said from his mouth. "Sorry?"

"It was a little, glowing, hot naked lady... with nipples and--" Karina waved her hand for no more details, then he spoke out which caused her to smirk in humor. "...she hit me."

The silence was deafening while she hid her smirk from her hand then Sam spoke out. "I'm not supposed to laugh, right?" Dean slapped the rag on the counter as he gave a glare to his brother, but Karina was quietly chuckling on her hand. He stepped out of the way while she continued to laugh more while his brother continued glaring at her, "Right. Okay. Sure.'

He approached the table with the laptop that remained closed, "So shot in the dark here, but did this little lady have wings?"

Dean cocked his head as he gave a surprised look at him, "What the hell made you say that?"

"She did, didn't she?"

"Yeah, how did--" He overheard her laughter on her hand, then he yelled at her. "Kay, stop it!"

Karina laughed in tears, "I'm sorry, you got spanked by Tinker Bell. Okay, I'm done."

Pressing her lips together as she continued to listen to Sam's thoughts, "One of the theories I came across. It's actually what crazy crystal lady was yammering about. What if these abductions... have nothing to do with UFOs?"

"What?" asked Dean.

Sam looked up at him after he typed the keyboard quickly, "Okay, say these encounters have been going on for centuries. Not with extraterrestrials, with ultra-terrestrials. I mean, people nowadays say space aliens or whatever. But they used to call them--" He turned the laptop toward Dean, revealing an informational website about fairies feasts.

"Smurfs?"

"Fairies."

"Fairies? Come on."

"There's a strange line between ETs and fairies. Glowing lights. Abductions. It's the same UFO stuff under a different skin."

"You seriously think the secret with UFOs is--"

"Hey, you're the one who pizza-rolled Tinker Bell. I'm doing the math." Karina burst out laughing while she was pointing at Dean who was glaring at her. "But this is good. This is a lead."

"A lead where?"

"Fairies, you dumb sack!" laughed Karina. She dried her tears while she fanned herself, then she took off her jacket. "I cannot wait to meet our friend again."

***

The following evening, Huntress and the Winchesters were visited in the Marion's trailer which was filled with mythical creatures and fairies aura around them. Karina was smiling at the beautiful decorations, especially the glitter. A lady brought a tray of tea and baked goods to serve hospitality to them while they were all seated in a tiny booth together.