𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

After Huntress and the Winchesters returned Dr. Silver's boys safely home to their uncle, everything was going according to the plan. They all saw how Castiel put the Jefferson Starship to rest after he revealed an address to Eve's location. He decapitated the monster in the room with his bare hands even though his Person was impressed.

"Rigorous interrogation, huh?" commented Dean after one look at the corpse.

"Well, we got the location. Now, we just gotta get close enough to take a shot."

Sam was sitting on a desk while Karina was standing close to him. They both hold on to the shotgun while Dean pulls up the bullets from his jacket pocket. He gave each bullet of the five, "Alright, let's all take one. Load them up. Make them count." Huntress put her bullet in her gun, and pulled a hammer to be ready before the Angel transported them to the address.

***

They all walked to the address building, revealing the diner. They were surprised at the reveal from outside, "You gotta be kidding me. She's been in there the whole time?" asked Dean.

"Why'd she ever let us in?" asked Sam. "Or out."

"Who knows? All that matters is taking her head out of her body. Let's go."

Bobby stopped her from coming too far, "What, just stroll in? We don't know who's human or who's her."

Dean and Karina shared looks before he took a lead. "Well, there's one way to draw her out. Me, Kay, and Sam will go in." Bobby called out his name in concern, then he defended. "Look, we don't get a shot off, you two better."

"That's the plan?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." Sam gave the duffel bag to Bobby before following Dean and Karina to the diner.

When they entered, the customers were eating and conversing with each other in the restaurant. The same seats as in the afternoon. Walking casually to the counter to the end where the three seats were empty when the other customers were two seats away from them. Dean asked, "Now what?"

Sam pulls out his phone to have the camera lens, revealing the series of glowing eyes. Sam muttered, "Crap. Crap. Crap."

He scanned the whole diner from left to right while Dean and Karina waited for his verdict. Karina asked, "Jefferson Starships?"

"Yeah."

"Is anyone out here that is not a flesh-eating monster?"

Sam scanned Dean and Karina to answer her question, "Just us three."

Dean suggested, "Okay, let's get the hell out of here."

"Shall we?"

They were getting ready to rise up from their seats to leave, but someone interrupted them. The waitress, Angela, served three plates for the trio again. "Three specials, right?"

"No, that's not for us. We were just heading out."

"Now, that would be rude, Sam."

Trio stopped to hear the waitress knowing his name. She glared at them with her blue eyes as they recognized their archenemy. "Let me guess. Eve."

"Pleasure."

Dean asked, "Why don't we step outside, chat?"

"Why? This is private." All of her monsters began closing the blinds. Shutting the sights from outside where Castiel and Bobby were, then one of the monsters grabbed the bag from the floor under Dean. It threw the bag down on the counter beside Sam as she grabbed one of the guns. She smelled the bullet, "Phoenix Ash. I'm impressed. I bet you had to go a long way for that."