𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

A familiar attic bedroom floor was scattered with particles of clothing on the floor, a large brown jacket and black leather jacket, shoes, and socks. The candles and lanterns on the dressers were lit, then a series of yelling of yes and the groaning from a male and female voices. It echoed through and through until it was heightened. There was Sam and Karina sitting across from each other, playing a board game of Clue. She was celebrating that she solved a murder in the living room with a pipe that belonged to Colonel Mustard.

Sam groaned in defeat while Karina laughed cheerfully as she clapped her hands together. "Suck it, Sam Winchester!" He rolled his eyes as he took a shot of tequila, then he stretched his face together by tasting the strongest liquor in his mouth. He respectfully raised his hand to her, then they high-fived. She giggled as she noticed his facial expression, "You're okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm good. Honestly, I am lighter than I remembered."

"You just took four shots, that's nothing." Karina poured her sixth shot while she poured him a fifth. She offered a glass to him, then they threw back the drinks in their mouths. They whooped together as they shook their bodies. Sam grunted lightly before his phone began ringing from his pocket, he answered the call.

The huntress was minding her business by sorting the cards together for a mystery in another round of the game. She ran through her hair as she let it set to her right shoulder. The hunter hung up on the phone, then he looked at her. He informed her, "That was Jody. She found some case in Canton, Ohio. There was a figure who was mummified people in the last couple of weeks."

"That's interesting."

"Which means it could be a fresh start." Karina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion for what he  was referring to, he parted his lips to speak from his mind. "I've been noticing that you and Dean haven't been talking to each other for the past weeks. Look, I know how much he betrayed your trust, but you guys are each other's best friends. He had been lonely after Bobby..."

"Sam--"

"I know you miss him. He misses you too even though he had been zoned in on Dick Roman. Come on, Karina, I think this case might get you guys reunited together." Karina stared longingly into his eyes, then she curled her lips into a grin. She scoffed lightly while shaking her head, then Sam grinned softly by his success. He stood up slowly until he lost balance by the consumption of alcohol. She lifted her eyebrows before he interrupted her, "I'm good. I'm good."

Sam stumbled on to the door as he heard her soft laughter from behind. He exited the room, leaving her be. Karina slowed her laughter down, then she took in the scenery. Looking at the fireplace that was cracking the wood logs, then pieces from the board game in motion. Sighing heavily before she gathered the clothing off the floor. She folded his clothing together.

She looked down at the brown jacket in her hands that belonged to Sam Winchester. Lifting the clothing near to her nostril as she breathed in the familiar scent of nature and ashes. She moaned softly as she embraced the sense from him, then she rolled it up. She placed it with other clothing outside of her door, then she closed it. Cleaning the area and herself to get herself some sleep as she was looking forward to the upcoming days.

***

Upon the Huntress and the Winchesters' arrival in Canton, Ohio, the car stopped in front of the abandoned house with no trespassing fence around. Before they all settled in, Sam and Karina checked the back surroundings of the area. She volunteered to take the master bedroom, but she would need to have one of them for a company. 

When she set the sleeping bag by the wall that featured a window, the Winchesters downstairs made a deal over rock, paper, scissors between sharing a room with Karina or sleeping in a semi-functioning bathtub. Hearing footsteps climbing up the stairs, her roommate entered the room with a bag. Sam had won the round, obviously.