𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

After sending the Alpha Rougarou to Crowley's bitches, Dean and Karina were both done with the deal already. Sam didn't care less since it was part of him that was empty inside. The huntress couldn't stop thinking about the incident with Leprechaun when he saved her or so she thought. The sparks from his eyes were calling out to her, summoning her to reach him who was burning in Hell. Since she was a part of Ariel, could she save him by bringing the soul back?

They all returned back to the abandoned house they were settling in after a long ride. One of the people was full of rage, the moment he stepped into the house. "No, guys, screw it. I'm done."

"Calm down," said Sam.

Karina closed the door behind, exhausted by the fact she couldn't move her body very well. Closing her eyes, listening to the argument between the brothers. "We've been going on these runs, and it's not getting us anywhere."

"Dean--"

"The only thing that's really changed is now I need a daily rape shower."

"Okay, you're right. Let's go with plan B." Sam reminded him when he took off his jacket, "Oh, yeah, we don't have one. So till we do, sorry, dude, stock up on soap on a rope.'

Dean nodded with an annoyed smirk when Sam threw his jacket on the chair, "If you wanna get my soul back, that's what we gotta do, okay?"

"Yeah. You even want it back?"

"I'm working for Crowley, aren't I?"

That was Huntress's cue to leave the room by rolling her eyes. She had enough of repeated pain and worries boiling in her head. She had enough eye rollings that hurt by rolling down on the floor. She had enough of looking at the dark circles under her eyes that she didn't have enough sleep for more than two hours. Finally, she had enough of the demons in her life.

For a moment, she unzipped her jacket and set it down on the table. She was knocked out cold.

Opening her eyes as she felt the oozing pain from the back of her head, the view was dizzy. Behind the blurriness, she saw two figures between her shoulders while she was tied up in a chair. Arms behind her back with ropes tightened around her chest, Sam and Dean were in the same position as her.

Noticing a figure standing in the corner of the room behind her and a long-haired man behind Sam's back, their eyes turned into black. Letting out an annoyed groaning as she muttered to herself, "Every time I think I'm out, they pull me right back in."

Dean asked them, "What now?"

Sam saw a silhouette in the shadows that was walking behind Dean's back, "I think I know who you can ask."

Dean and Karina saw a figure, then they groaned lightly. He cursed, "Evil bitch."

A hand laid on his shoulder and a familiar slutty voice spoke to his ear, revealing Meg. "Keep sweet-talking me. This could go a whole new direction." She smirked at Karina who was glaring at her, "Hey, baby, miss me? Don't worry I miss you too."

Karina didn't blink from her fury glare while Dean talked to her, "Meg. I've been dying to see you again."

"Well, here I am, big boy. So, what should we do now?"

"How about I rip you to shreds?"

"Kinky, I like. But not from you, Dean, I'm taken by Huntress." Meg chuckled flirtingly as she walked around her chair, then set a peck on her cheek. Karina revealed a fake smile with furious eyes filled with fire."A little Q&A first, if you don't mind. Now, where's your boss?"

Sam scoffed lightly then Meg turned to him. "You think we work for somebody?"

"I happen to know for a fact you've been juggling Crowley's orphans."