𝐗𝐗

Three weeks have passed since Bobby Singer's death. Huntress and the Winchesters were grieving in different circumstances. Sometimes Sam and Dean stared at the blank wall, not able to talk to each other, reliving the memories they shared with him for years. They tried to find the mystery discovery behind the numbers that he gave them from his last breath.

There were no updates that Frank was going to find the answers as well as them. Karina mostly stayed in her bedroom, laying in her bed with tears shed and looking at the skylight. Seeing how the time transformed from sunrise, sunset, and moon. She wasn't moving anything, but walking down to the kitchen cooking food and attending to the bathroom in silence whenever she needed.

There would be times when Sam checked on her, not only by knocking her door, but inviting himself in. He would see her back rested in her bed, then he took off his shoes. He would comfort her by laying with her, then sometimes she would reach for his arm.

Letting his arm wrapped around her, without seeing her face. He really wanted to see her face, but she wasn't ready to show it to him. Especially when she was giving by the fact she lost another family in her life. She was reliving the moments she had with Bobby, especially their last moment together. Thinking about his words to help her struggle being involved with Sam.

Now in the present, a day of the third week. Karina remained in her bed, not moving an inch, then she heard the door open. She already knew who her visitor was and she repeated the process by taking off their shoes and laid beside her. She did not know that he would speak to her.

"Karina... there was a call from Bobby's cell. It was a young girl, she sounded scared. I believe it's a hunter's kid. She might need help, so I tracked her down from my caller I.D." She replied nothing to him as she didn't move an inch. "Look, I know this is hard for you as well for all of us, but you need to get out. Get back on track, you know? He would've wanted that for you. I think this trip might be a journey for both of us if you want to come."

Sighing heavily, then finally she turned her body. She was facing him, he couldn't be more happy to see her beautiful face. Even dark circles were covered under her red eyes. "Okay, Sam Winchester. Let me get cleaned up and we can go."

He inhaled deeply before he patted his hand on her arm, before sitting up from her bed. He grabbed his shoes as he made through the door. Karina groaned lightly before rising up from the covers, then walked to the closet. After receiving her choices of clothes, she went to shower, then blow dried her hair.

She was wondering whether to let her hair down on her shoulders or pull it up in a tie. She made a decision by doing a half up and half down hairdo. Pulling up her black pants, then tank top, and lastly a leather jacket with Ariel's blade. Lastly, she put on black heeled boots, then she walked downstairs.

Sharing eyes with Dean who was focusing on the board that featured all of the connections with Dick Roman. She waved goodbye to him before exiting the cabin. Embracing the sunlight warm upon her as she walked to the rented car that Sam was waiting for her.

Karina walked around the car, opening the passenger's door. She sat in a chair, then she noticed that Sam was smiling softly at her. She rolled her eyes with a grin, "Shut up." He chuckled lightly before turning the key in ignition, then drove the car out of the driveway.

***

Upon the arrival at the furnished apartments, Sam and Karina approach the door of the address coming from the caller I.D. They shared looks before he knocked. They both saw a shadow behind the peephole, then he started speaking. "Hello? Hello? We... spoke on the phone earlier?"

They both heard the locks clicking while the door was opened with a hatch between. Showing a part of a young girl looking at them, "Hi. I'm Sam, this is my partner, Karina. You sounded like you needed help and we were in the area."