LuciusxTom

Lucius' pov:
I've followed the dark lord for years never betraying him though I tolerate him and the rest of the time I'm never around. This is due to a very drunk incident 17 years prior which caused my whole life to flip upside down. Currently Draco is begging me to tell him about what happened the day of the annual ball 17 years ago and I can't resist as I hate when he gives me the puppy eyes.

It was the night of the Yule tide ball which was held at Malfoy manor that year which was the first in almost a decade so it was a large event. It was also a few days before my 21st as well so everything was large and posh that year. It was also my 5 anniversary of being a death eater which the dark lord chose to come to the celebration of Yule to congratulate me so as the night continued and alcohol was consumed until it reached a point where I didn't notice when I was being flirted with. The dark lord was handsome he was tall with dark brown locks that was short and well mannered and his eyes were a blood red that anyone could get lost in. His features were sharp and stern but also look soft enough to melt into. I had fell in love with him few years prior to the event and tried my best to not get drunk around him incase I said something wrong but tonight was different I could feel it. As the time past I felt more attracted to him and he was flirting with me so I took the risk and left the room hoping he would follow which he did. When we arrived in the foyer I had kissed him roughly which he quickly got the idea of what I was suggesting and carried me to my room and let's say the rest of that night was history. When I had woke the next morning I lay alone on the bed not even a movement in the house and he didn't even leave a note but then again I didn't expect him to stay. That day I found out he didn't remember what happened that night and I refuse to tell him but I found out about you and decided to keep it to myself though I avoided the dark lord the best of my ability then he vanished and it became easier to raise you without issue.

I explained but didn't wanna explain how we slept together as that I hoped would remain in the past. Draco looked shocked beyond belief. "Your telling me my father is the dark lord?" Draco asked in pure shock and I nodded looking down. "You have to tell him!" Draco shouted and I shook my head. "He doesn't remember anything and I hope to keep it that way as he probably wouldn't have wanted an heir sweet dragon." I explained to him quietly and he looked down. "When we spoke last week regarding if I wanted the mark he told me that he wished he had an heir and that he would love to have someone that would love him and give him a heir but yet you did and fear his reaction." He told me while rolling his eyes. "I'm not telling end of story!" I shouted before storming away which I know was childish but my feelings are valid. I raised my son alone because he couldn't handle his alcohol. "I'll tell him myself then with an inheritance test for proof!" He called after me and I let out an inhuman growl. As he ran for the floo and shouted riddle manor I ran straight after him. As I landed a few seconds after him I seen him place blood on the parchment paper which I summoned fast and they both stared at me. "I said no!" I shouted before turning to walk away. "This is not up for discussion am I clear I have gave up quite enough to keep everyone safe!" I growled and I heard Tom growl behind me which scared me slightly. "Hand me the parchment Lucius I wanna know the father as he said it would be shocking!" He called and I stopped terrified at the command but realised he summoned it from my hand and before I could send a fire spell at it him eyes widened at the reveal. "So my memories didn't deceive me that night?" He asked calmly and I looked at him shocked. "I didn't think you would remember Lucius so I kept quiet!" He called with a chuckled and I hugged him. "Asshole!" I shouted and he laughed. "My lover and my heir!" He stated happily in my ear as we cuddled together on the floor to lazy to stand by up after we sank.
___________________________
This is officially my 100th chapter!!!!