Regulusxharry

Regulus' pov:
I've been pondering what to do for hours as mother and father told me that my betrothal has been missing from he was two and I'm unsure what to do. As my betrothal is Sirius' godson what is ridiculous as I was 9 when that kid was born why is there such an age gap between us. My betrothal would've been 20 this year but nobody knows what happened to him as he just vanished one day from his home and they have searched but no such luck. Currently I'm walking around the park facing my home as I have nothing better to do it's my first day off in two months. As I was walking someone ran into me and fell so I offered my hand to pick him up. As I looked at him I realised he looked a lot like Jamie. "Sorry I was being chased by my ex didn't mean to bump into you but you seemed to scare her away so thanks handsome stranger." He rushed out as I looked at him. "This may be a strange question but do you know who your parents are?" I asked and he looked down. "My parents died when I was one." He said which I looked skeptical. "Can I bring you somewhere as you look a lot like someone I know who's son is missing." I explained which he nodded with a shrug and we quickly appeared in potter manor. "Reggie I've told you to start se..." Sirius cut himself off as he looked at the boy. "Jamie! Quickly please!" Sirius screamed so loud that I'm surprised he didn't get a noise complaint. I heard James footsteps as they ran across the landing to the top of the stairs with his husband right behind and they both froze seeing the boy. "Oh my is that my Hadrian?" Severus questioned in shock. "I don't know he said his parents died when he was one but he looks too much like James for this to be a coincidence." I told them which they nodded as James rushed him into his office and pulled out a parchment and a dagger. "Drop two drops of blood onto that and it'll tell you everything." James rushed out which the boy hopefully Hadrian lifted the dagger and pricked his finger before letting the blood fall and we all waited silently as the words formed. "What does it mean betrothal Regulus Black? Who's Regulus Black?" He questioned and all our faces broke into smiles. "I'm Regulus Black but my friends and family call me Reggie. A betrothal is someone that is chosen for you to marry the day your born." I told him which he nodded. "Thank god it's at least someone hot and a guy if it had have been some ugly person I wouldn't stay." He rushed out which we all laughed at. "So your my dads and that's my godfather and your my betrothal all in one day I find you one day." He said smiling with a glint in his eyes that made me kiss his cheek before leaving the room hearing his gasp and shout about giving him a real kiss and not a cheek kiss. I heard his footsteps running behind me so I took off running up the stairs once I reached outside my room I opened the door and he ran inside as I walked in and closed the door. "Welcome my love." I called which he spun around and hugged me. "Give me a kiss!" He shouted with a pout which I pecked his lips and he glared before kissing me properly with passion and force that made us both moan.