Snarry pt2

Severus' pov:
It's been a week from our arrangement started and we are struggling to understand how to live together without bickering. After the first night together we realised we have both lived alone all our lives so we aren't used to roommates. He agreed to meet Tom and Lucius today properly without the formal meetings of Angel and demon.
We are standing outside the castle so he could finally meet them but I could tell he was nervous as he's never had anyone be nice to him. He grew up in a toxic environment with people who didn't care about his wellbeing so I worry he might become overwhelmed.
As we walked in his eyes lit up as he looked around to take in the sight as demon castle is huge with many large statues and paintings. I seen as his eyes watched every aspect of the castle with sparkle in his eyes. I heard Tom shouting at Lucius for putting salt in his coffee again instead of sugar which made me chuckle and Harry give me a confused look.
"When Lucius thinks Tom is acting 'salty' in Lucius' words not mine he will swap the sugar for salt in his coffee without telling him." I told him with amusement lacing my voice as Harry giggled at the knowledge.
"That sounds like the coffee would be disgusting how does he even drink a sip of it." Harry asked with a giggle.
"I don't once you taste the salt it goes straight down the sink but it's all in good humour. It just means Lucius thinks I'm being a dick that day." Tom explained while walking down the stairs which caused Harry to hide slightly behind me.
"You were being a dick you yelled at me because I didn't tell you that I adopted a child a few months ago even though he wouldn't have met her yet because she's uncomfortable with people." Lucius told us which I smiled at him.
"Do we get a name of the princess?" I asked with a small smile knowing that's what her nickname will be. "Or are we gonna be kept in suspense until she's ready to meet us?" I asked which Lucius smiled at.
"Dad someone wanted to come see you and her uncles today!" I heard Draco shout from behind me. I quickly turned with Harry to see the little one.
"Haza cuddle!" I heard her call which Harry walked towards Draco before lifting her. "Cuddles." She called and I watched as she cuddled into his arms. He kissed her head as she lay on him.
"Harry you know my Amelia?" Lucius questioned while smiling at them both. "You're the first one she's attached to without knowing at least a month." Lucius said while chuckling.
"Papa this is my haza member the one I told you took care of me! He protects me!" Amelia told him and he just smiled while nodding. "I thought you had to stay with angels haza?" She questioned Harry with a smile on her face.
"I did have to stay but then I got sent here to protect the little princess. Plus I got my Prince Charming just like you said I would." He told her while tickling her tummy. "Yes Lucius I know her. I was the one to put her father in prison for what he did. I wasn't allowed to keep her though so I put her in the orphanage here to protect her as I know it's not likely she will be abused here." He explained to Lucius which caused us all to smile.
"Thank you for everything you did for her she told us all about her big brother Haza, the protector that saved her from the monsters. In our eyes you're the hero that saved our princess." Draco explained while Lucius just smiled at Harry.
"Okay so this was eventful day. We haven't even spoke to Harry yet like we planned." Tom chuckled while smirking as he walked over to Harry. I watched as he hugged Harry with a smile on his face. "Welcome to the demon family little angels!" He called as he hugged both Harry and Amelia.