Snarry

Harry's pov:
So this is an arranged weekend that all staff members are forced to go on and from I started teaching in Hogwarts I don't have a choice. So I decided to suck it up and just push through the weekend as it just can't get any worse so we are all gathered in the reception area as Dumbledore gets the room keys and starts to hand them out when he gets to the last of us which just so happens to me Severus and I he looks nervous. "What Albus?" Severus growled and I seen him shiver. "So we have a slight problem they have a few less room than we need and they are fully booked for this weekend meaning you both need to share." He told us with a small smile. "Couldn't someone else share?" I asked and he looked down. "Actually they are down about 5 rooms meaning others are already sharing as it is." Albus explained and I just glared. "Can't he share with someone else?" I asked and he shook his head. "Actually I already discussed it you two are the last two without a room so here's your key good luck!" He shouted as he all but ran from reception. So we made our way to the room and the minute he opened the door I stood shocked. "Nu uh not happening!" I stated before walking across the hall and hit the door. "You couldn't have got a twin room and not a king room!" I shouted and heard a squeak from inside. "So help me Albus when I see you I'm going to ring your neck!" I shouted as I walked back into the room to see snape on the sofa staring at the bed. "I guess I could take the sofa and you can take the bed!" I stated calmly and he looked at me. "No I don't mind sharing the bed potter." He stated but I shook my head. "That won't work I cuddle in my sleep so if I sleep beside someone I end up cuddling them found that out when I had my first sleepover." I told him and he nodded. "What about a pillow barrier as it's not fair you taking the sofa while I have a king bed." He stated coldly and I nodded. "We can try but just know I've warned you if something happens!" I stated confidently and snape snorted. "I think I can survive potter." He stated with a dark look and I nodded before creating the pillow barrier and then going to the bathroom to change. As I came out in my pjs it became clear that we were both uncomfortable sleeping with a shirt on after just five minutes. "Okay this isn't going to work if we both are uncomfortable sleeping with shirts on!" I growled and he snorted again. "Seems it bothers you more than anyone?" He stated and I quickly nodded. As we both pulled our shirts off before climbing back into bed and falling asleep. I woke up just after midnight to feel him cuddled against me. I felt him starting to stir away but realised that he wasn't just cuddled against me he was hugging me close while laying on my chest and I have my arm around his waist. As he opened his eyes and seen our position he jumped back. "Sorry!" He coughed but I just shook my head. "Don't worry about it!" I stated back with a small smile as he was comfortable and he wasn't tensed for once. "Look we need to be honest here! Is it really that bad sharing with me and am I that bad that you hate me so much as to stray away from even the slightest tough?" I questioned and he looked at me shocked. "What are you talking about? Your the one who hates me here plus I was very comfortable but your face made out like you were uncomfortable!" He called back and I gasped. "I wouldn't have had my arm around you if I was uncomfortable plus I've never hated you I thought you hated me." I told him and he looked shocked. "Okay so now we just made it worse on each other because we assumed the other was uncomfortable." I told him and he nodded. "I liked being cuddled by you. It felt nice, safe and warm too." He whispered but I just caught what he said and smiled. "Aww I liked you being cuddled to me too." I said as I lay back down and put my arm out for him which he lay in. I kissed his head quickly now smiled at him. "I like you Severus as more than just a friend!" I stated quietly but strongly so he knew I wasn't lying and he whispered it back before falling asleep in my arms. I guess I have to thank Albus for this. Maybe in a different lifetime.