Severusxharryxdraco

This contains smut!!
Draco's Pov:
My life is upside down first I have a huge crush on my enemy and now my godfather too I wish I could just be a normal teenager instead of wanting so many people in my life. I spoke to father without hinting names or faces to him and he said to follow my heart like that was a good idea. I've tried to hide my feelings but they won't go away they just get stronger and so do the urges to kiss them or hug them or just be in their presence which is awkward since one's my godfather and the other is my enemy. There is something weird going on between the two of them though as potter always ends up getting detention even if he didn't do anything and that's coming from me so I decided to spy on them to see what they are doing. Which I'm currently doing but I haven't seen much just potter writing his essay which he was told was shit by professor snape. I'm currently in a invisibility potion while also hidden in a corner that even if the potion wares off it's unlikely they can see me. "Was it that bad?" Potter started suddenly. "No Harry but you know the students can't know." Severus said with a small smile. "How long must we wait before telling people?" Harry asked looking at the ground. "Just until we can figure out what's happening with Draco and how to include him or if he likes us okay?" Severus questioned and I looked confused. But Harry nodded in understanding before kissing snape passionately which caused a moan from Harry and groan from Severus and caused me to shift as my jeans got tighter. I seen as Harry and Severus started to strip as they kissed. I quickly watched as Harry started to suck Severus off and damn was that hot seeing Severus panting and groaning in pleasure pleading for more friction as his apparent enemy sucking him off. I watched as Severus pulled him up and walked towards the desk in front of me and pulled Harry's head so he was staring straight at me from his position but you knew Harry couldn't see me or tell I was there but Severus could he smirked right at me as he quickly took his and Harry's jeans off and pushed in causing Harry to shout. "Baby boys!" Severus groaned and I started to stroke myself as I felt the friction build as I seen them. "I wish Draco could be here so you could pound his ass just as he pounds mine!" Harry moaned and I quickly covered my mouth before I moaned out loud. "Maybe ask him since he's been standing watching us this whole time!" Severus stated like it was a fact and command. "What!" Harry shouted looking around. "Revelio!!" Snape shouted snapping his fingers and I was visible. "Hello godson." Severus smirked at me and I rolled my eyes as both of them came over and within seconds they had me stripped and laid on a desk in the centre of the room with Harry lowering onto me with Severus pounding my ass hard and I was screaming in pleasure. I guess father was right it'll always work out in the end also you can't hide anything from Severus. As we all finished he apperated us to his room and we all fell asleep in his bed.