Harryxfenrir

Harry's pov:
The past few days has been exhausting as the media has been blowing up my new post with questions about Fenrir asking if we're dating just because we work in the same agency which we barely know each other if I was asked any personal questions about him I probably wouldn't have a clue but they don't care so they made up a bunch of shit about us dating and stuff like that which pisses me off. As I was in my office just relaxing as I don't have anything else to do today other than sign photographs for the new release this weekend. I heard a loud knock on my door before it swung open and my boss stepped in not giving a care what I was doing. "You and Fenrir will be publicly dating starting tonight!" He stated with a cold expression before turning to exit. "Keep fuckin dreaming if you think I'll do anything so you can get ratings not a chance." I growled at him before pushing him out and slamming my door shut in his face. Last time I let him do that was with Ginny and that didn't end well for either of us it completely ruined our friendship and we haven't spoke since which was 5 years ago so not a chance. As the day passed by I didn't trust him one bit so I decided to go speak to Fenrir about this as I knew he hated this just as much as I did because hr has a son who's 10 now and doesn't like when he's not told something first. As I reached his office I heard him shouting and our boss chimed in a few times with it'll help your reputation as the grump being with the sunshine but I didn't believe that crap. I slammed the door open and glared at the boss. "You try do this and I'll quit for good!" I growled glaring at him as his expression dropped to shocked. "You wouldn't dare!" He called as I turned my back and I chuckled at him. "Okay goodbye!" I called and he smirked. "See you tomorrow potter!" He called smugly and I turned around. "Oh no I meant goodbye forever my office will be emptied by the end of today I won't go through this again! You destroyed my friendship with Ginny because of your last little scheme so not gonna happen! Goodbye." I stated before retreating to pack all my supplies as I can easily find someone who'll appreciate my talent and not try get me to become a couple with every new rising star. As I placed my last item in the box there was a knock and I opened it to see Fenrir. "I'm sorry I honestly didn't know what to do with this situation but it's not worth quitting over." He tried to tell me but I smiled and shook my head. "Fenrir this is the 5th time he tried to pair me off with someone." I explained and his face dropped in shock before he covered it with a smile. "Okay but can I take you on a real date someone it's only us two nobody else's." He asked and I smiled while nodding. "What about your son shouldn't he be able to judge me beforehand?" I asked and he locked shocked out of his mind. "You mean you know him? And wanna meet him? Usually he's a deal breaker they don't want someone who already has a kid." He told me and I felt bad that it happened to him. "Oh Fenrir I would always chose you that's why I was so upset when he tried to pair me off with you because it's something that I hate as he did it with one of my best friends and it destroyed our lives for months and we couldn't hang out with anyone without media accusing us of cheating till one day we had a huge fight and she stormed out we haven't spoke since so I don't like dating through profession." I explained and he looked sympathetic towards me and I smiled. "So when do I get to meet the cute kiddo?" I questioned and he smiled. "How about dinner at my place tonight so he can meet you?" He asked and I nodded with a smile before handing him a post it note with my number. "Call me later!" I stated as I walked out of the room and he did he called me at around 5 to tell me the address and once I arrived I seen the boy and almost melted. He was short with chocolate brown hair and grey eyes that looked silver under the moonlight plus he had Fenrir's facial features. I smiled at him and he gave a short wave from hiding half behind Fenrir. "Hi little guy I'm Harry and I may have seen that you like superhero's from your pictures in your dads office so I got you some action figures." I told him while showing him the bag and he beamed at me while inching towards the bag. He peaked in and squealed before lifting them out. "Dad look he got me Batman and superman and even aquaman those are the ones I couldn't get because of the camera people he got them dad can I keep him!" He shouted excitedly and I blushed at his comment. "I figured I'd bring you something since this was mine and your dad idea and you didn't get much choice." I told him and he smiled while hugging my side. After we ate I played with storm for about an hour before he headed to bed. "Thanks for all of this Harry you really didn't have to." Fenrir said as he smiled and I chuckled. "Don't worry I wanted to." I told him before pecking his lips and cuddling into his side as we lay on the sofa talking.