Dracoxfredxgeorge pt2

George's pov:
It's been a few months from we found out that we were Dracos mate and everything is amazing most mornings we are with our family at the burrow and after that we open the shop for a few hours before going to visit Draco in the evenings and he allows us to wear any outfits from the wardrobes that he bought. I don't think I've seen Fred this happy ever and it all because of Draco. Recently he's taken us on dates all over the world he took us for a night in Paris, a weekend in Brazil, safari weekend somewhere that I can't even remember and many more places that most I can't even pronounce but it's amazing. As most weekends we don't open the shop and just stay with Dray which is amazing as he lets us cuddle up to him and he is very warm which we find amazing as we are always cold. Draco has run out to do some errands which I think he said he was going to get something I'm not entirely sure but I decided to use this time to talk to Freddie. "Fred um well I wanna um sleep with Dray and well I really love him but I don't wanna force you to as well and...." I tried to explain but kept stammering and stuttering trying to tell him before he cut me off. "Georgie! I didn't wanna be the one to ask you so I waited for you." He told me and I huffed as I took so much courage and strength to say that and he dismissed it so easily. "Okay so tell him when he gets back?" I asked and Freddie nodded so we both ran to the wardrobes and grabbed our sexiest Slytherin outfits that would make him want to take us instantly. I grabbed a black crop top that reached my belly bottom while Fred grabbed a green one and we both grabbed a short skirt that barely reached mid thigh mine was green while his was silver then we both put on knee high stockings and our outfits were complete. As we heard the bedroom door open and Dray call our names we both stepped out and he stared at us in shock. "You both look amazing!" He stated and went to sit down but by the way he sat down he was trying to hid that he had a hard on as well as the fact he was holding back from losing control but we will easily break him in more ways than one. We both climbed up the bed to him and I kissed him first which he gladly accepted as it wasn't unusual for us to do this and kiss him but I felt him push me away when Fred started to touch his crouch. "Fred don't! Not until your both ready!" He called trying to calm down but he both looked at him before unzipping his jeans and pulling him out of his boxers. Let me tell you he had a huge dick. He was at least 8 inches whereas me and Fred are 6 inches at best. Fred instantly sucked and licked at his dick trying to taste as much of him as possible while I listened to him groan and growl with pleasure before he pulled me up until I was standing beside his head and I didn't know what to expect. He quickly pulled the skirt up and took me into his mouth fast and hard until I was about to collapse from pleasure and had my eyes closed. I felt something slip over my eyes and everything became dark. "You trust us right George?" Dray asked and I nodded in agreement. "Good boy and lay down.... Yeah just like that baby good!" Dray called and I was moaning at the pleasure and praise. "I felt him line up with me hole and I hoped that I had stretched enough this morning. Then I felt double pleasure as Fred sunk onto my dick as Dray started to pound my ass and they pulled the blindfold off so I could watch them at work. After about 20 minutes of pure pleasure and all of us being close to the edge I came hard inside Fred and he moaned so loudly that I thought everyone in the world could hear. After I came Dray and Fred came together at feeling and hearing my release which caused more pleasure. After we all came down from our night Fred and Dray pulled away and cuddled up with Fred at my front and Dray at my back but I knew one thing. I felt completely empty without them and I know Fred felt the same by the look on his face so he quickly rolled over so his back was to my front and I pushed back in and held gun against me just for comfort and Dray did the exact same thing to me so we just fell asleep connected to each other and with a stronger bond.