JamesxTom pt3

Toms pov:
It's been a few months since I met James in the forest that night and we have come a good long way. He has spoken out more and even McGonagall has been pleased that he's answering questions in class and has even allowed James to get a heating pillow for me or 'Salazar' his familiar. On full moons, he brings me to the shrieking shack in the afternoon so I can relax before my night of painful shifting. James has asked me to meet him in the room of requirements which is concerning when he refuses to tell me what he wants. But he's been acting strange for a while now and I don't know what to do or how to help him as he refuses to tell me what is wrong so I'm walking around hopeless and Remus or Sirius won't tell me as I've asked both and they rush the opposite direction. So I have been trying to make it to the room of requirements in snake form which is difficult when I can't time the stairs properly. After over half an hour I finally made it to the room and went in fast before shifting back and sighing at seeing my baby cuddled into the pillow under the blankets waiting. I quickly walked over and kissed his head before he started to wake up with a smile. "Hey baby what's got you all smiley?" I asked and he giggled. "I wanna be with you!" He called and I was confused as I didn't understand. "You are with me angel in every way possible," I stated calmly and he gave a huff. "I want to be with you Tom as in sleep with you!" He groaned annoyed at having to explain himself. "Oh, so my baby wants to mate with me?" I asked teasing him and he nodded. "Angel full control right now do you want this?" I asked as I didn't want him to feel forced because of someone or something. "It's my choice Tommy and you said I could choose when and I want to because I love you." He explained looking down and I smiled at him. "You got it, angel. Is it your first time?" I asked and he smiled before nodding. "Yes, but I've used toys both normal and knotting toys so it won't hurt me as much." He said blushing while looking everywhere but at me and I smiled at him. "We're you using them while I was out hunting?" I asked and he nodded. "So while I was out you were pounding your tight little hole with who knows how many toys hoping they were me pounding into you hard and fast," I growled playfully at him and he blushed before he lowered his head and mumbled something. "What was that angel?" I asked and he blushed further. "Well you can see exactly what happened by looking into my mind and I allow you to." He said blushing at me and I smiled. As I lifted my wand he looked at me with nothing but love and I knew that he was all mine and that I gained his trust if I had done that the day, week or even the month we met he would have had a panic attack and backed into himself now he's giving me access to his mind. "You know what Angel how about I recreate it instead of watching it but instead of a toy it's the real thing," I growled and he shivered but nodded encouragingly. As he stripped himself he started to try to cover himself then as he looked at me he slowly uncovered at seeing my scars he was no longer scared which made me pleased that I don't keep them covered up. "Can you be gentle to start with?" He asked and I was almost awed. "Angel I wouldn't dream of ever going rough without your consent," I assured and he smiled quickly and pushed me onto my back on the bed. He slowly lowered himself onto me and screamed as he did because of how big the stretch was but he kept going without stopping or even hesitating. "Oh, Jamie! Please oh god! You are killing me, baby boy! You feel so good!" I kept repeating myself over and over until James was whining because he couldn't go at a faster speed and he didn't like not having his way but I obliged anyway and flipped us and pounded into him at an inhuman speed and he was begging to speed up and to go rougher which I guess he doesn't like soft and gentle. "Baby I'm pulling out!" I called and he whimpered. "Baby I have to we don't know what'll happen if my knot forms it could get you pregnant," I told him and he nodded at me to continue I hesitated but overall I gave in and pushed the knot into him which he screamed in pleasure as the build-up in cum all came out into him. We cuddled up and fell asleep after cleaning up our mess and I've never been happier than with my small angel.

———————————————————-
Sorry about the late update as I've been working non-stop recently and haven't had the chance to update or even write a few lines hope you all enjoy