Jegulus

James' pov:
Regulus and I have been friends since we were basically babies I don't remember when or how we met because we were so young. We started dating in second or third year as we both knew that our feelings were stronger than friendship and could withstand anything. This past few months we haven't been with each other as much as he keeps getting called home for meetings which I know is his parents getting ready to take the dark mark and I know he'll never be the same so I came up with a plan that involves his big brother. He's about 5/6 years older than my Reggie and was able to escape getting the dark mark by leaving. I wrote him a letter about a month ago and have yet to get a response so I'm quite worried because I needed him to respond so I could put together a plan to help Reggie but I guess I'm doing it alone. As I sat at the Gryffindor table for dinner Dumbledore announced that we would have a guest speaker tonight to talk about what choices we make which made me confused as this has never happened before. But in came the one person I needed to be here and the one person that can save Reggie. "Sirius Orion Black!" Dumbledore called out and the room went dead silent as everyone knows him and loves him. He's the pureblood that refused to follow his family and in turn married a half blood man and they own a small bookstore in Diagon ally. I guess he did get my letter and just decided it would be easier to come here than communicate through letters that could easily be intercepted. Sirius strode to the front of the room with so much pride in him that even the Slytherin purebloods envy him. "As most may know I'm Sirius Black, I'm here to speak of how we all have choices in this world and our families but it's whether we let our families choose our paths or we chose them with our friends and lovers but never let anyone else influence your path. If you want to do something so amazing like work with dragons or be an auror and your families try stray you differently then tell them to step back and watch you thrive. Our families do not own us we are our own person and can make our own choices in any way." He finished and I seen Reg have tears in his eyes and a look of realisation. "But how do we stray from our families path if we can't be away from them you know how strict pureblood families are?" Reggie asked and Sirius smiled. "You relay on those you love I managed to get out with help from my remy and each of you can as long as you relay on each other and don't be afraid to ask for help even if it's from a different house or a professor relay on others to help you." He said strongly and I smiled at him as everyone nodded. After dinner I was cornered in a classroom by Reggie. "You called my brother!" He whisper-yelled at me with a scary look in his eye. "I didn't know what else to do I know you don't want this Reggie!" I whispered back in a broken voice and seen the tears stream down his face. "Jamie save me!" He whispered so broken that I was scared for him I just wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him into my chest right as the door opened and Sirius walked in. "Reggie do you wanna come live with remy and i until you turn 18 and maybe after that if James doesn't steal you away by then?" Sirius asked him and he nodded while still in my chest. "You never have to go back there!" I told him and Sirius nodded. "I'll file for custody of you tonight and explain the reasoning so don't worry about them trying to take you back." Sirius explained before hugging us both and leaving. We made our way to my room after that and cuddled into sleep for the night.