Fred x draco

Fred's pov:
George and I have just released our newest single which is amazing but it is causing a lot more problems as some of the songs are about our love life. Though nobody knows the names as Georgie is dating Lee who is in a band one of our rivals at that. Although I have some nerve since my boyfriend is apart of the silver trio band so I can't judge but it's still annoying when they make speculation. I was pissed off as every person we have been around recently has been dragged into the situation and it's causing problems with our friends. We have been called to give an interview about our love lives which we have rejected as well as a photo shoot nude to see if we would which again we refused. Our manager just called and told us we would be doing a modelling shoot with the silver trio and the griffins which is both our partners bands we decided we wouldn't have a problem with this. As we all lined up I quickly realised it was a semi nude shoot meaning we would all be topless which i was uncomfortable with due to large amounts of scaring on my chest from when I was younger. "Not happening!" I called before grabbing my jacket and preparing to walk out. "I will end your career if you don't do this!" The photographer growled out which caused Georgie and I to laugh. "Hey asshole do research before booking the Weasley twins were severely abused when they were young and have scaring all over their bodies and that's common knowledge but don't worry we will end you." Draco growled knowing of my discomfort. I knew by tonight there would be a post on each of their socials of the incident and the photographers name would be destroyed. As everyone left refusing to stay after that stunt the photographer pulled we decided to just head home to relax. I knew after 20 minutes of arriving home that my door would go with Draco and lee to make sure we are okay. What i didn't expect was Draco to come through my window in all black like a criminal. "Sorry your house is surrounded by cameras so I had to take a different route." He chuckled as he closed the curtains and Lee walked in. "Oh thank god it was you I thought someone was breaking in!" Lee called with a smile and a laugh. "Yeah I can't be spotted here or they'll know the truth. Also did you post about the photographer yet?" He asked which lee nodded happily. "Yeah every artist has started to share stories of their experiences with him and he has been officially shut down." Lee explained happily while hugging Georgie. "Okay now out of my room so I can have cuddles and kisses with my love!" I called pushing them out before closing and locking the door with a smile. We both climbed into my bed after Draco changed into my hoodie and curled around each other after a quick kiss.