Wolfstar

Sirius' pov:
It's been years from I seen Remus probably from I was first accused of the murders that I last seen him but I know that due to his condition if he sided with me they'd automatically lock him up so he preferred to stay out of it. They released me from Azkaban 2 months ago on good behaviour but I think it's because I'm the only one still sane though they told me I wasn't allowed near anyone related to the dark though I have wrote and asked is remy included in that and have still not received a reply though my guard have stated that technically speaking remus is a light wizard so I can see him and they'd take the heat of it. They wrote to him and told him they needed to speak to him immediately which I adore my amazing guards they have been with me from I was in that cell 2 months so they really are like family to me and I protect them as they protect me. So here we are in a cafe in muggle London so that they don't expose me as I'm not allowed out in the open in the wizarding world. Remy walked in with my godson in tow which I smiled at. "Hello Sirius Harry wished to come with me today as I already figured it was for you." He stated calmly and it kinda made me shiver at how formal he is. "Hi Remus I'm glad you both are well sorry to organise a meeting so close to your monthly time." I told him and he shrugged and gave a small smile. "It's fine nothing I'm not used to but can I ask did you actually betray them? I wanna believe you and I will just tell me look me in the eyes and tell me." He pleaded with me and my heart broke. "Remus, Moony I didn't betray them Peter did he betrayed us all he was the one to keep the secret." I explained as I looked straight into their eyes and he smiled at me and walked around the table to hug me. "Oh I've missed you so much!" Remus stated while hugging me to death. "I missed you too my love." I chuckled back as he wouldn't let go. "My hugs now paddy mine!" Harry called and I chuckled and hugged him too. "My little Bambi!" I laughed and kissed his head. "Head back to my house okay and go to the room on the second floor 3rd door on the right." I told him and he was about to ask how when I handed him the port key and he vanished. "I'm taking you home with me too remy and moony don't worry." I told them and they cuddled into my chest. "Okay just don't let go please." He pleaded with me and my heart broke. "Never!" I told him and he just closed his eyes and lay on my chest as we all vanished as the notice me not charms vanished with us. As I landed in kissed remy softly just so he knew the love I held for him before I walked to our bedroom to take a nap as full moon is tomorrow night and he's already stressed enough.