Luciusxseverus

This contains smut
Severus' pov:
I've been close friends with Lucius for years we met when I first became a model and from then our friendship has thrived but in recent weeks we have gotten much closer than friends and I know that we both want more from each other but we both deny each other just because the other is important in our lives. I know everything is going to bottle up until we both explode and i dont know when that'll be but I worry that it'll ruin what we have. "Severus!" Lucius called as he stepped into my office. "What's the matter Lucius?" I asked as he seemed slightly upset. "Is it true? What the media said?" He asked and I have a confused look at him. "Are you dating Tom Riddle?" He asked in a stern tone and I stared at him in shock. "Lucius of course not I wouldn't dream of it." I told him and he relaxed and let out a long sigh. "Good because your mine! Nobody else can hold you, look at you, speak to you or love you the way I do got it." He growled and I chuckled at him. "Agreed!" I stated staring into his eyes before averting my gaze. As I looked away I felt myself be backed into a wall with his arms either side of my head. "You know I'm jealous everybody gets to see your gorgeous body on those magazines and covers when only I should be able to see it." He told me while his head was against my neck. He started biting at my neck and collarbone once he finished his little rant. "Tell me about it! I have to listen to thousands of women scream about how hot you are and  how they would love to be in your pants which pisses me off because you belong to me forever you can never get rid of me gif it!" I growled and he chuckled against my neck. "Looks like we are on the same page." He told me as he pulled my shirt off. "Lucius we are in my office!" I whisper shouted and he nodded in acknowledgment. "I know but I want them to hear you moan my name so they know your mine!" He growled into my ear as he started to kiss down my chest as he unbuckled my belt before throwing it across the room. He quickly pulled my jeans down along with my boxers before stripping himself from all his clothes. He kissed me passionately once he finished stripping. He put so much love and affection into it that I moaned into the kiss. We pulled away once our air became low. Lucius instantly pulled from the wall and to the sofa in my office before laying me on my back as he started to prep me. "Lucius I don't need prep!" I called but he looked at me suspiciously. "Okay I may have prepared myself this morning." I whispered knowing he could hear me. He just smirked before lining up with my entrance and pushing in while wrapping his hand around my throat which caused a loud choked moan to rip from my throat. Lucius smirked and started to move fast hitting my prostate the entire time. It didn't take long before I was a mess and begging for release with he gave to me instantly. He came not long after I did and we curled around each other hoping this would last forever.