CharliexHarry

Charlie's POV:
I have been working with a new dragon that just came in a few weeks ago he was extremely malnourished and abused most of his life and was severely Underweight I was surprised he'd lasted so long. He is extremely skittish with everyone no matter who but I have been working hard to try and get him to trust me though I don't know if he's a dragon-shifted or a pure-blooded dragon. I walked out of the kitchen with food and walked to his cage just to see him curled into a corner which is common for him but then I heard a huge dragon roar which signified that a mother was looking for their child I set the food inside his cage as I left the door open waiting for him to come out of his large cage or to let me come in as I'm not fussy with that. I was talking softly about today's activities which I will be doing with the dragon I felt a dragon land behind me and I turned to find a mother dragon staring at me. "Hello, I'm Charlie I'm one of the carers here to help young dragons to become more open and free before we release them into the sanctuary or wild." I explained knowing he could understand but I knew it wasn't his mother. "Are you his grandmother?" I questioned him and received a nod of the head. I moved my body away from the large doorway of the even bigger cage to allow the dragon access to his family members. The young dragon I was looking after crawled out with the food in his mouth before cuddling in the elder dragon's chest as they spoke to each other. "Is he allowed to stay until I see progress we found him in a bad state and wish for him to recover and train fully before he is fit to leave." I explained and the grandmother nodded its head before nudging the young hatchling and flying off most likely already having explained his location to him so he won't panic. "Well looks like someone ate all their food." I said happily towards him and he stiffened looking scared but soon relaxed as he saw me start to congratulate him and tell him how good and amazing he was. I then saw a bright shine on his scales before I had to close my eyes and when I reopened them I saw a cute boy around 18/19 and he looked so handsome. He was hugging his knees as he didn't have any clothes on. "There are clothes in the hut behind you which is my home." I told him and covered my eyes and turned away from him to show him courtesy and I heard him leave then return. "Am I bad?" He asked me and I could tell he wasn't strong in English. "No darling, what makes you think that?" I questioned him thinking it was something to do with his past. "You turn away." He answered quietly and I realised what he meant. "Oh little dragon, for a human only their mate can see their whole body and that's not me so I can't see you without clothes on." I explained as simply as possible even using dragon terms such as mate. "But you mate!" He almost shouted but stopped himself and I stared stunned. "Little dragon, are you sure?" I asked and I heard the wings of a larger dragon appear and looked to see a man who looked like an older dragon and I went back to his grandmother from before. "My little dragon already told me of you being his mate but he still struggles with the human language young one. I also came to thank you for taking care of him and the other dragons." He told me which confirmed my suspicion. I bowed my head in respect to the man and he smiled at me. "You know you have done me a great deal of favours as I am the king of dragons well one of them and you have taken care of hundreds of our dragons and gave them a safe place where hunters can't reach them so we thank you very much." He told me and my eyes widened at his confession and I smiled at him. "I love working with dragons your species is fascinating as they each display different traits from their early stages of life but I must say your grandson is by far the most unique one so far." I told him and I heard a noise of confusion from behind me and the baby dragon had his head to the side. "ar leith" His grandmother spoke in a different language that I didn't understand. "ahh go raibh maith agat a chara." The young dragon replied I think to me but I didn't understand. "He said thank you, dear. It's Irish it was the land we dragons were born and raised on we only fled due to hunters. By the way, I'm Fleamont and this is Harrison but he prefers Harry." His grandfather explained and I nodded and smiled at my young dragon mate. Then thought of something I took a small portion of Irish which could hopefully come in handy today. "Tá sé an-deas bualadh leat Harry." (Nice to meet you, Harry.) I said in Irish hoping I pronounced it correctly but by his smile, I think I did. He jumped up hugging me tightly. "Mate accept me?" He asked but smiled nonetheless. "yes hatchling i gcónaí."( Yes hatchling Always) I smiled as he kissed me and I just melted into his arms and his grandmother smiled. As we broke apart I looked and him and kissed his cheek which created a bright red blush. "In dragon community, a kiss on the lips means that you're his forever, his cheek means you will always care for and cherish him and a forehead means you will always love him. Let's say the rest of the body means something completely different that I as a parental figure should not discuss with family." He said explaining and I smiled knowing what he meant when he kissed me and when I kissed his cheek why he blushed like that. I then hugged him to where his back was to my chest and I kissed his forehead purposefully so he knew what I meant and he giggled and cuddled my chest and fell asleep as I carried him into my room to go to sleep.