Jeverus

Severus' PoV:
I have been struggling greatly recently as I have a large crush on someone that I shouldn't have as the person probably doesn't want a half-blood as he is a pureblood and everyone sees him as a prince and I just wish he would like me. He is the prince of the wizarding world James Fleamont Potter-Riddle he's a triplet and the youngest so it'll never happen but I just wish I could have him. I'm 17 and I'm a few months older than him but that doesn't stop me from doubting it as he's a submissive creature which means he's more protected than most people would be. I just haven't got the guts to speak to him though I've spoken to his friends and they just talk about him being cautious of dominant creatures and about him having a crush which I know isn't me. I watch him from afar wishing I could be with him.
Currently, we are having dinner in the great hall and I purposefully sat facing the Gryffindor table so I could see James as he usually sits facing the Slytherin table. As I was eating I felt someone looking at me and decided to peek up to see James so I lifted my head and he pointed to the hall I decided to agree and stood and exited the great hall and waited outside. Within a few minutes, James was standing in front of me grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the great hall before he stopped in the astronomy tower. I saw two dragons flying towards us as he stood there nervously. They landed and I saw a boy and girl around our age that looked almost identical to James except the eyes were dark brown with mixes of scarlet in them. James automatically hugged them both while they scented him and I realised they were his brother and sister.
"Char, Luc, this is Severus Snape," James told them but I was confused as to why he was introducing me when he hadn't spoken to me in months.
"Oh, so he's the guy you talk nonstop about?" The girl Luc said with a smirk and James started blushing.
"Luciana I'll tell Bellatrix on you!" James whined and the girl shut up completely after that statement left James mouth.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Severus. You're one of my snakes correct?" The guy said and I nodded while looking at him confused as no one was telling me why I was here.
"What's going on? Why am I here?" I asked and they looked at James.
"You didn't tell him?" They both asked and he shook his head.
"Jay, why wouldn't you tell him?" The guy asked him and he looked down.
"I'm scared Charlus," James said and Charlus looked at James sadly.
"Jay you have to tell him we can't it has to be you," Charlus said and James nodded.
"Severus, um well you know about how I'm a creature?" He asked and I nodded. "Well every creature has a mate and your my mate Severus." He told me and I smiled and hugged him immediately.
"You're not angry I thought you didn't like me?" James asked me and I smiled.
"I've been in love with you for 2 years," I told him and he looked shocked at me which made me think how long has he hid this from me.
"Really?" He asked hopeful.
"Yeah everyone but you knows!" I laughed and he smiled and jumped on me causing me to catch him. He kissed me with so much love but yet it was soft.
"I love you!" James exclaimed and hugged me tight.
"I love you too James!" I immediately replied without missing a beat then heard little snores on my shoulder and smiled. Both Luciana and Charlus smiled and nodded at me before flying off into the distance and I took James to my dorm room which I shared with Lucius who usually didn't sleep there as he liked to stay with his boyfriend. So I laid James down and changed his robes into something comfy then changed into pjs and climbed in beside him and he cuddled straight into my chest. I smiled as I closed my eyes and let my consciousness slip away.