Introduction

You must have been cursed. Your parents had just died when James adopted you. Soon after, he died as well. And now you were stuck living with the Dursleys.

Growing up with the Dursley family was never easy. They hated both you and Harry ever since your parents died.

You and Harry shared a special connection. He was your only true family.

The Dursley's had taken the two of you to the middle of nowhere. A house surrounded by crashing waves.

They had insisted that you were not to go to Hogwarts. You knew how Petunia felt about magic, but you couldn't hide your excitement when letters for you and Harry had filled your house.

It felt like a punishment being stuck in this old boring building where you could've been learning magic.

That was until you heard a loud banging sound followed by the door being broken open.

A tall, bearded man had barged in, holding a cake. You nervously stood as you watched your Aunt and Uncle's horrified reactions.

"So! You must be Harry and YN!" The man shouted at you and Dudley. "Actually... I'm Harry," Harry says awkwardly.

"Oh! You look just like your father, Harry!" You smiled as you watched your brother's face light up.

The next thing you knew, the thing you knew you were looking around for school supplies.

"Now, this place is called Diagon Alley. We'll be able to find everything you need here..." Hagrid says, guiding the two of you.

First, he takes you to a store called Ollivanders. It took Harry three times to find the right wand. I was very nervous, but surprisingly I got mine on the first try.

After you finished collecting the rest of your supplies it was time to go to the Hogwarts Express.

When you and Harry arrived at the train station, the two of you had trouble finding platform nine and three quarters.

You look around and hear people talking about Hogwarts.

You and Harry decide to approach them and ask; "Do you happened to know where the platform nine and three quarters is? My brother and I are lost."

An older red headed woman responds; "Oh you must be new! It's Ron's first year aswell! We're heading to the same place so follow us. You can call me Molly, the twins are Fred and George. Percy is the oldest, going into his third year. Ginny is the youngest, only being a year behind you guys!"

You and Harry introduce yourselves before following the family to a brick post.

The older boys look at you and Harry, smirking before running into the post and disappearing.

You and Harry share a look before running to the brick post, you squint your eyes preparing for impact only to end up on the other side.