Chapter 10

Neville hadn't talked to you for the rest of the school year. Harry was also ignoring you, and when he wasn't he was just talking about how evil you are.

No matter what you did, he wouldn't listen to you. "Come on, Harry! You know me better than anyone, you don't actually think I'm that bad..." You say, trying to get him to drop it and apologize.

But he doesn't. "Did Neville tell you something..?" You ask. Maybe It was because he knew about Draco. You didn't think your brother would really hate you just because you were sorted into a different house.

Harry's head immediately snapped to you as he asked; "What? What would he have told me?".

"It's nothing! It's none of your business. Can you please just talk to me?" You ask, tears almost filling your eyes.

"What did you do to him!" He yells at you, his stance getting defensive. You immediately ran off to your shared room, closing the door before making sure to lock him out.

You sobbed, letting all your tears out. You didn't cry often, so when you did you also let out the build up of tears.

You cried out, thinking about how everyone hates you. Both Harry and Neville. You had convinced yourself that Neville had been sending you letters during the summer.

You knew if he had been, the Dursleys would have been tossing them out. You told yourself that's what had happened, but deep inside you knew he was still mad at you.

You unlocked the bedroom door and laid back in your bed, immediately falling asleep. It was only 5pm, but you couldn't stand staying awake any longer.

You woke up to Harry being scolded by Vernon and Petunia. You had watched as your freedom slowly got more and more limited as the school year approached.

The door slammed and you heard the door lock both you and Harry in your room. "What happened..?" You ask, rolling over from your comfortable spot in bed.

"It's none of your business. Go back to bed" he responds, sitting on his bed. You looked over at him to see him intently staring at his owl.

You turned back around and closed your eyes, falling back asleep. The next day, The Dursleys had guests coming over and they told both you and Harry to stay in your room and to make no noises.

The two of you awkwardly walked back to your room, but when you arrived you saw a house elf jumping on Harry's bed.

He introduced himself as Dobby and said he had heard a lot about the two of you. You sat on your bed, trying to tune them out as he talked to Harry.

Eventually Dobby ended up getting Harry into trouble, causing a huge fit from the Dursleys.

They put bars up on your window, complicating things even more. "Any chance of us going to Hogwarts is gone now" You said, glaring at Harry.

"I haven't done anything! If it's anyone's fault it's yours" Harry snapped back. "What have I ever done? You're the one always getting us in the trouble!" I yelled back, my eyes filling with tears.

He rolled his eyes at you and you watched a blue, flying car come into view. You watched in disbelief as he got in the car, leaving you.

"Harry, what about your sister?" Fred said as he made eye contact with you. Your eyes started to water as you fidgeted with your hands.

"She can stay here. She'd just cause more problems at Hogwarts" He said with a harsh voice.

Fred and George gave each other a look, before George backed Fred up. "Yeah, YN. Get your things and come with us. Hurry!"

You got your things and we're forced to squish into the same seat as Harry.

He gave you dirty looks the whole time as you held in your tears. All of the sudden youth been so emotional, things have been too overwhelming.

Harry knew you almost never cried, causing him to believe you were doing it for attention and to get what you want. It only ain't good him more when you showed emotions. 

And when he got mad you got more emotional, causing a cycle to form.

The rest of the time with the weasleys had been akward and you hadn't felt at home again until you had gotten back to the Hogwarts Express.