Chapter 4

The next few days had gone the same. You were always the center of attention, and you were constantly bullied for it.

You sat in your herbology class, trying to listen to your professor but your head was clouded with your own thoughts.

You hadn't noticed class had ended but when you did you realized you heard a familiar voice.

It was Pansy Parkinson. You were surprised she wasn't talking shit about you this time. You recognized the tone the voice.

You knew she was quite a bully, but at this point pretty much everyone was.

You left the greenhouse, bringing your books and walking in the direction of her voice.

You saw her in a few other Slytherins, including Draco, making fun of a student from your class.

You recognized him as Neville Longbottom. They were giggling while spitting hateful words at him.

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" You shouted without thinking. Maybe it's because you wished someone would do the same for you.

Pansy turned around, smirking. "What are you going to do about it?" She asks in a cocky voice.

"I'd like to challenge you to a duel, Pansy. You and Draco against me!" You said, immediately regretting what you had said.

Sure, you've learned plenty of spells for dueling in books, but you've never actually been in a duel.

"Glady." Pansy said confidently while Draco sent you a concerned look. You smiled challengingly at him.

Neville cringed, worried that you were making the situation worst.

With every spell they shot out, you protected yourself with "Protego!" And used "Stupefy!" to stun them so you could get some hits in.

"Expelliarmus! Levioso! Descendo! Confrigo!" You shouted, defeating the both of them.

"Ugh! She obviously cheated!" Pansy shouted as Draco shook his head. "Let's go." He said before the group of Slytherins quickly made there way out.

"Hi" you said, smiling at him. "Uh... Hey" he said with a nervous tone. You realized he's probably heard plenty of the rumors about you.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything?" You ask in a patient tone. He shook his head no, responding; "I'm okay.. thank you. I'm Neville."

"I'm YN" you said, giggling at his sweet nature. You wondered if you finally found yourself a friend.

You figured the chances were low and asked; "would you like to hang out sometime? We could go to hogsmeade this weekend..."

"I'd like that a lot, actually... Sounds like a plan, YN. I'll meet you outside the South Exit?" He says coyly.

"Yes! I'll see you then! Bye, Neville" you say, waving to him as you walk away.