Chapter 40

You were excited for the third task. You had hope that you'd win. You and Harry were first to enter the maze. You enjoyed seeing all the Slytherin flags and banners with your name on it.

Again a canon was fired to signalize the start of the round. You entered the dark and eerie maze, in a rush to be first to win. You started to run faster when you realized the maze was moving.

The maze tried to close in on you. You were scared now. The confidence you had just moments ago completely shattered. But you kept running. 

You saw the try wizard cup glowing in the distance and you continued to run. That's when you notice something strange. Viktor Krum. But he wasn't acting normal. He wasn't running towards the cup. He was walking straight towards you.

Then you saw Harry walking towards the TriWizard cup. "Harry watch out!" You shouted as you watched Viktor run right towards him, "Expelliarmus!"

You watched Viktor fly back and you immediately ran towards the glowing trophy. Harry followed you, and you both pushed each other past trying to get in front.

The next thing you know, The walls of the maze start pulling you in. Roots wrap around you and start to cover your body. "HARRY-!" You shout as you tried to get out of the root's grasp.

He stands in shock for a moment before yelling; "reducto!". The roots start to break apart and he runs over and helps you get untangled.

You pant and try to catch up on your breaths. "Thanks.." You say, still breathing heavily. "No problem" Harry responds quietly.

"You know... For a moment there I thought you were going to let it get me" You speak sadly as you look down at the crumpled roots. Harry looks back up at you and says; "for a moment there so did I".

The maze starts closing again and you both run towards the cup, together this time. You both grab the cup at the same time. You then realized the cup had teleported you somewhere. A portkey. You recognized it from your time with the Weasleys.

"Where... Are we?" You ask as you look around. It seemed to be a graveyard. "I've been here before. In my dream... YN, we've got to leave. Now!" He responds frantically.

"What are you talking about?" You question with a confused tone. "YN! Get Back to the Cup!" Harry shouts as he crouches down in pain, with his hand on his scar.