Chapter 15

As you woke up in the morning you felt a feeling of tranquility. Like a calm before the storm.

Groaning as you sit up, dreading having to go to potions with professor Snape. You get up out of bed and change into your uniform before heading out of the Slytherin common room.

As you walk into class you head towards the table you and Neville usually sit at. Being that your one of the first people there it's relatively quiet.

Soon after more and more people start to fill up the class, including Neville who rushes over to you.

You greet Neville with a Hello and a smile, seeing as professor Snape is about to start the lesson.

"Have you heard about the whole chamber of secrets situation? I heard people talking about it in the Gryffindor common room." Neville whispers curiously.

"No I haven't heard anything, what happened?" You ask turning your head towards Neville.

"They say it's been opened..." Neville responded quietly, as Snape had just started teaching his class.

"You don't think Ginny had anything to do with it, do you...?" I questioned, looking at him with a face of distraught.

"Ginny wouldn't open the chamber of secrets! It was obviously a Slytherin-" He cut himself off when he realized what he said.

You knew he didn't mean any harm, but it still hurt you to hear him say it. You couldn't let him know that, though.

You jokingly shoved him before responding; "a Slytherin wouldn't be stupid enough to open the chamber of secrets!"

After class there was an announcement telling all those students to go to their common room. You are on your way to go, but then you saw Harry and Ron going in the opposite direction.

You look back at Neville and whisper; "come on, let's follow them! We might find something out about what happened to Ginny".

He was about to protest when you grabbed his hand and pulled him away. When you caught up to Harry, You saw all the teachers together discussing something.

They were talking about who opened the chamber of secrets. You and Neville's bodies both froze as you heard the name.

"It's Ginny Weasley." McGonagall said. You watched as Harry and Ron turned around, walking towards the defense against the dark arts classroom.

You immediately caught up to them and started walking with them. "You guys are going to help her, Right? I can help, please! she's my friend".

"You're the one who put her up to this!" Ron snapped at you. Harry pulled Ron back before responding; "... We could use more help. Come on, hurry up"

"Um- I'll come along as well" Neville said. Harry nodded as he continued to run to Lockhart. When you all got to his classroom you saw him packing his things.