Chapter 9

It had been torture not to tell Neville all about Draco and your crush on him.

All you wanted was to tell him about how Draco had smiled at you in the hallway today, or how cute he looked in hogsmeade last weekend.

You really wanted Neville to know, it felt like you were lying to him by not telling him.

As summer got closer, you got more nervous to go back home.

The more you worried about going home, the less scary telling Neville you had a crush on Draco became.

You had finally worked up the courage and decided to tell him. The two of you were currently in herbology, one of the few classes you had together.

"Neville? I think I like Draco..." You whisper nervously. "What? Your joking" Neville says with an annoyed tone.

"I'm not joking. I really do like him..." You say, already regretting your decision. You wish you hadn't told him, but it's too late now. He ignored you the rest of class.

You went to meet with him for dinner in the Great Hall, expecting him to be over by now, but when you found him he was sitting with Harry and his friends.

You knew this meant he didn't want to be around you so you sat by yourself at the Slytherin table.

You ate, trying to hold in your tears as you wondered if Neville would ever forgive you.