Chapter 3

You felt much better in the morning. It was time to start classes so you got dressed before leaving to find your potions classroom.

When you got to your class there were only two seats left. One was next to Harry and Ron while the other was with Draco and his friends.

You stood, petrified, unaware of where to go. You walked towards your brother, but as you got close Ron said; "this seat is for Hermione".

Hermione walked in and took the seat right after Ron said that. You looked around again, hoping for more seats to appear.

When you realize there was no hope, you went back to the other side of the class and took a seat next to Draco.

Again, he scoffed and continue talking to his friends, ignoring you. At least they weren't bullying you like Ron would have.

You tried to pay attention to Snape, but all you could here where kids in your class whispering about you.

About how the Harry Potter's sister got into Slytherin. Every time you made eye contact with Harry he looked uncomfortable and disgusted by you.

He was ashamed by you and he made it very clear. When class ended and you began to gather your things you noticed a note tucked under your book.

It simply said "sorry". You assumed that it had been from Draco and picked it up, putting it in your pocket.

You wondered if maybe he had second thoughts and reconsidered everything, but when you sat at the Slytherin table for lunch He had the same sharp glare towards you.

"Hey, YN!" you hear a group of kids call your name. You turn around to see two Hufflepuff students and a Gryffindor student walking up to you.

"Uhhh... Yeah?" You question nervously. "Is it true that you tried to kill Harry?" The first Hufflepuff girl asks. "And are you a death eater?" The Gryffindor girl asks. "And why do you hate Harry?" The Hufflepuff boy asks.

You stare in shock at the flood of questions. Are they serious? "None of that is true!" You snap back.

They laugh at your reaction before walking away. You stare at them, humiliated. You turn back around, quickly finish your food before leaving.