Chapter 12

You were sitting under a tree near the Black lake with Ginny and Neville. The three of you decided that you would meet up everyday after classes.

Today was your turn to choose, so you chose the Black lake, like always. It was calming hearing the waves of the Great Lake crash on the shore.

Being near the lake always reminded you of your common room. Staring into the dark tones of blue had always helped you relax.

Yesterday You all went to the greenhouses. It was Neville's turn to choose and he wanted to take care of his plants with you and Ginny.

"So, Ginny... Where will we meet tomorrow?" Neville had asked. You moved your eyes from the Black lake to Ginny, awaiting her response.

"Hmm... How about the transfiguration courtyard?" She asked. Ginny's choice was different each week, unlike you and Neville.

"That sounds nice..." You say with a quiet voice as you look back at the lake. "We better go to the Great Hall before we miss our chance to get dinner" Neville says as you all begin to pack your things.

You walk to the Great Hall together and find a spot at the Gryffindor table to sit.

Ginny and Neville sat on either side of you, practically guarding you from the dirty looks other gryffindors gave you. You had grown used to it and learned to appreciate sitting with your friends.

As you were eating, Ron stormed up to you and sat in the seat in front of you. "I know what you're up to YN. You're using my sister for some evil plan. I know it. Tell me what it is you're doing"

You looked over to see Harry and Hermione cringing at the other side of the table. "She Isn't doing anything, leave her alone!" Ginny snapped back at him.

"You're just in denial that Ginny chose to be friends with me." You stood up and leaned over the table, getting closer to him.

"You're obsessed! Leave me alone, or I'll have to report you" You shouted, your voice slowly getting louder.

Your hands clenched into a fist as he started to say; "but-!". You cut him off; "but nothing! Now go!"

Harry came over and dragged his friend away from you. You scoffed before turning around and leaving. "YN, wait!" Neville called out to you.

Neville and Ginny tried to go after you, but gave up as they watched you enter the Slytherin common room.