Chapter 31

Year 4

It's now summer and you're staying with the Weasleys to go see a professional quidditch game.

You were quite excited since you had started to become interested in quidditch. The weasley's had taught you how to use a portkey, which looked like just any normal boot, but would travel you far distances.

When you arrived, You saw a small tent that supposedly all the Weasleys were supposed to share. You nervously walked in, but soon realized that it was larger on the inside.

By now everyone knew about the dreams and visions Harry had been having about Voldemort. Little did they know, you've been having visions too.

Your vision was the same every time, unlike Harry. It starts out with a door covered in beetles.

Then you hear three knocks on the door. The door opens to a real no one was there. Then you look up into the sky and see a solar eclipse.

The Moon opens up like the eyelid of an eye. The eye starts to grow into a whole face, that face being Voldemort.

Usually the dream ends there, but sometimes you see green sparks at the end.

You wish you had taken Divination instead of Arithmancy in your third year so you would have an idea of what this means.

You knew it was probably just stress. Everyday you grew more worried about Harry finding out who your father was.

Hermione tapped you on the shoulder, bringing you out of your thoughts. "It's time to go to the quidditch game!" She scolds, "It's starting!"

You follow her in the rest of your group to the huge arena. You laughed at Fred and George's excitement over the game.

Your favorite part was to watch the beaters. You paid close attention to their techniques and tried to take notes in your head.

"Wow, YN, did you see that?" Ginny asks enthusiastically. You nod and smile at her. You hadn't seen it, too busy focusing on the beaters. But you were too embarrassed to say so.

You were tired when you got back, but you had no time to rest as the weasley's immediately rushed you out.

There was fire everywhere and you could tell it had to do with Voldemort by the amount of death eaters walking around.

You panicked. Mattheo had warned You last year to stay away from him at all costs. You stayed close to Ginny and her parents.

You looked up to see the dark mark illuminating in the sky. Soon enough everything had been over. You found Harry, who got separated from the group, and everyone had been reunited.