Chapter 21

Year 3

You and Harry stayed the night at the leaky cauldron. When you awoke you went downstairs to be greeted by the weasleys and Hermione.

Harry had also been up now and was talking to Mr Weasley. He looked disturbed.

You sat down at the table and tried to eat something, as you were terribly hungry.

Something with the atmosphere seemed off, but you couldn't tell what. You decided not to worry about it for now. Soon you'd be back to Hogwarts and there wouldn't be anything to worry about.

You left with the Weasleys, Hermione, and Harry to go to the Hogwarts Express. You sat in your usual spot with Ginny and Neville.

Right when the train ride was about to start, You heard a light knock on the door before it opened.

It was Lorenzo Berkshire, the boy you bumped into towards the end of last year. He had a genuine smile on his face as he asked; "do you guys mind if I sit here?".

"Ummm..." Neville started before you interrupted him; "of course". You scooted over, making room for him next to you.

He seemed nice, and your goal for this year was to make more friends.

"Hi, My name is Lorenzo" He said as he reached his hand out to shake Neville's hand, "And you two are..?".

Neville awkwardly shakes his hand and Lorenzo turns to shake Ginny's hand. "I'm Ginny, and this is Neville" She says with a smile.

You feel bad for putting your friends in this awkward situation, but soon enough the four of you were chatting as if you'd grown up together.

It was nice getting to know Lorenzo. At one point the train had stopped in the power went out, but you decided it was probably nothing.