Chapter 27

Neville and Ginny have noticed how down you've been recently, and how much worse you've been getting as each day goes by.

They wanted to make sure you knew how much they both loved and cared for you. So, they invited you to spend some time with them in the astronomy Tower.

They knew how much you loved it there and wanted you to share your interests with them.

Lorenzo had been happy to tag along. He was aware that you were more close to Ginny and Neville, but he cared for you too.

He was always very friendly to you, but not so much to your friends. He only spent time with them if you were around. You had a feeling he liked you, but you didn't want to accuse him if you were wrong.

He's been a great friend all year and you were happy to spend time with him as well. Even if he didn't care as much for your friends as you did.

The four of you sat around on the Astronomy Tower as you took turns using the different telescopes.

You identified all of the constellations they found and helped explain a little bit about each one.

For once you were genuinely having fun. You started to freeze up as you heard someone coming up the stairs.

You worried that your time alone with your friends would be ruined. You look to see someone entering the room. That someone, being Draco.

Your face immediately turned red. Neville was the first to notice. "Draco? What are you doing here, get out-" Ginny started to complain but was cut off by Neville shoving her shoulder as a sign to stop.

She looked at you and immediately realized what was up. Draco sent her a dirty look before his gaze shift to you and his face softened. "Should I leave..?" He questions.

You immediately shake your head no. You could tell by his reaction that he wasn't expecting anyone to be up here.

He smiles at your response and sits next to Lorenzo. Lorenzo sends him a confused look. Ginny was now giggling at this newfound information of your crush on Draco.

You looked at Neville nervously and he sent you a reassuring smile. You continue explaining the constellation that Lorenzo had found.

"Leo is a lion. And see that bright star right there?" You ask while pointing, "That's Regulus. One of the brightest stars."