Chapter 35

You were sitting at the Slytherin table, waiting for Dumbledore to reveal the students chosen for the triwizard tournament.

You sat next to Lorenzo with Draco and Pansy in front of you. You clapped when Fluer and Viktor were called.

But suddenly two more names flew out of the goblet of fire. Dumbledore watched skeptically before reading the names; "Harry and YN Potter".

Shock fills your face and you look at Draco, expecting him to be able to help. He looks back at you, sympathetically. He seemed more worried than you were.

Your called up to stand with the rest of the participants and stand around akwardly. You looked horrified.

After a few more rounds of applause the four of you make your way to Dumbledore's office.

"The two of you were extremely irresponsible!" Dumbledore scolded, "Why would you put your names in the goblet?"

"I hadn't!" Harry yells. I nod in aggreeance. The professors continue to argue about what had happened.

But only one thing from their conversation stuck with you. You and Harry were stuck in the tournament now. There was no possible way to back out.

A woman walks into the room and introduces herself as a Rita skeeter, a journalist and reporter for the daily prophet.

She's shakes everyone's hands excitedly, before going up to you and Harry. Her hand touching your head, ruffling you hair slightly.

She puts her arms around you and Harry. "So who's feeling up to sharing?" She questions looking at the four of you.

You turn your head away from her, trying to avoid making eye contact with her.

"Well start with the twins!" She states, quickly grabbing you and Harry, pulling you along with her into a room.

"Cozy isn't it?" Her eyebrows going up and down as she questions you and Harry.

"It's a broom cupboard?" Harry asks weirdly.

"Well you guys should feel right at home then." She quickly states.

Your mouth slightly drops open before letting out a little chuckle at Harry's shocked and slightly offended face.

She ushers the both of you into the room over whete the both of you sit down, her plopping down in front of you.

She begins to ask you questions while the notepad writes everything down.

She questions the both of you on how it feels to be '12' and competing against people who are stronger and more mature than you.

Harry corrects her on your age multiple times. She continues to get very personal with you and Harry.

"Do you think that it was your traumatic past that made the both of you so keen on entering such a dangerous tournament." She asks, practically staring into your soul.

"Uh no we didn't enter." You express quickly. As you were abt to say something else she cuts you off quickly.

"Of course you didn't." She winks at the both you. "Everyone loves a rebel YN... Harry." She states looking between the both of you.

She tells her quill to scratch the last part. "Speaking of your parents, while they were alive." She slightly mumbles the last part. You jaw opens in shock.

"How do you think they'd feel? Proud or concerned, that the both of your attitudes show the pathological need for attention and worse a psychotic death wish." She's interrogates tauntingly.

Harry looks down at the note pad before exclaiming; "Hey! My eyes aren't glistening with the ghost of my past." Rika looks at him before shrugging her shoulders.