The Reader's Ending.

WARNING: Main character death!! This is the first of three endings. If you don't want to read this one there's two other much fluffier ending.

You see someone walking towards you and Harry looks horrified. You pull out your wand, ready to protect him. "Who are you? what do you want!" You shout, you're one pointed at the mysterious person.

"Kill her. Like how it should have gone years ago" You hear a raspy voice shout. Before you can do anything you see sparking green lights. Your body falls to the ground with a thump as Harry shouts. "No! YN!".

Harry is held in place by the statue which stood behind him. His eyes filled with tears as he struggled to get away. Peter Pettigrew, a follower of Voldemort, cuts Harry's arm with a knife and uses the blood to bring Voldemort back. He watched as Voldemort was reborn right in front of his eyes.

Voldemort does a speech in front of all the death eaters as Harry quietly breaks free from the statues grip. He grabs your body and the portkey, bringing you back to Hogwarts.

The room fills with collapse, not yet noticing your dead body. He grasps onto you, sobbing into your chest. Fluer had started screaming and her friends shushed her. Dumbledore tried to pull Harry off of you. "NO! NO!" He shouted as he continued to cry onto you.

The Great Hall soon enough was filled with silence. Dead silence. The only noise to be heard was Harry's sobs. "He's back- Voldemort- he's back!"

Things were never the same after your death. The greatest change was how Draco had left his family. He expressed to Harry that he wasn't a death eater. That he wanted to be on Harry's side. And now that he was away from his family he could. Later on Draco would join the order and work beside Harry. Their goal for the next few years were to defeat Voldemort, the man who caused your death.

Draco and Harry continued to grow closer after your death. Draco got into painting in his 5th year and convinced Harry to paint murals with him dedicated to you. Most of them were constellations, as they reminded him of you.

Speaking of the stars, Ginny began to stargaze. She fell as if you were up there somewhere, watching over her. She began to see the stars as beautiful as you saw them. She never understood before, but she sure does now.

Lorenzo constantly talked about you. You were the first person he ever loved, and even if you never loved him back, you were still his everything. Anytime he saw something that even slightly reminded him of you he would mention it. Something like "YN used to love these!", Or, "This looks like something YN would love".

Harry forever blamed himself. Over time it got better, but he always felt as if he could have done more to save you. He hated that you died on bad terms. And over something as stupid as dating Draco, who hadn't even been as bad as he seemed. Ginny would comfort him and reassure him. Harry and jennica very close and started dating by 6th year.

Soon after you died, Luna made a grave stone for you in the Forbidden Forest. Your body hadn't actually been buried there, but your friends always felt closer to you when they were there. The first person Lena told about the grave was Neville and Ginny.

Neville was the one who decorated your grave. He used his knowledge on plants to make your grave just as beautiful as you were. Ginny soon told Harry, Lorenzo, Draco about the grave and they had started visiting it as well. Draco even started to write letters and poems for you and left them at your grave. He could only hope that wherever you were, you could read them.

They all missed you, but they knew you weren't far. Whether you were in the stars or in the ground, you'd always be there for your friends. They just wished they could be there for you and that it wasn't too late to show how much you meant to them.