Chapter 1

Year 1

You and Harry walk up to the train and decide to sit in different compartments in an attempt to make your own friends.

As you head down the aisle looking for a seat you bump into a blonde haired boy.

You looked at him before he spoke; "Watch where your going."  He says looking at you with disgust in his eyes. You respond; "Well I can say the same for you. Anyways my name is YN."

"I'm Draco Malfoy" he responds, smirking. "Would you mind if I sat with you?" You asked.

"Sure! I mean, I guess..." He says. You nod and follow him to the compartment where him and his friends sat.

"This is Crabbe and Goyle" he states and you nod in response. You sit in the seat next to Draco.

"So, what house do you want to get into?" Draco asks with a sharp smirk. "I'm not very sure... What about you?" You respond. You weren't very sure what he was talking about so you changed the subject.

"Slytherin of course!! Only the best house" Draco responded enthusiastically. You smiled at his excitement and responded; "I'd like to be in Slytherin with you."

"I'd like that too", he blushes. You start to feel akward from the other people in the room and change the subject.

A few hours later you arrive and Hagrid takes the first years onto boats entering Hogwarts.