Chapter 16

You all came to the realization that Lockhart wasn't going to help Ginny. The four of you forced him to come with, and you made your way to the bathrooms.

Moaning Myrtle showed Harry which one of the sinks opened the chamber and he opened it.

You looked down to see that the entrance was a deep hole.

You stepped forwards, preparing yourself to go down the hole. "Wait, YN. Let Lockhart go down first. He is the defense against the dark arts teacher after all" Harry says as he gently pulls you back by your hand.

You nod before Harry and Ron push Lockhart down. After you all hear that Lockhart is okay you start to make your way down.

"You okay?"Neville whispered to you when you entered the chamber. You look at him and say; "yes. And you?". He nods and the both of you walk through the chamber together, your shoulders touching.

Lockhart then pulls out his wand and tries to use a memory charm on the four of you. It immediately breaks out into a fight between him and Harry.

At one point, a bunch of rocks had fallen in between the space of Lockhart and Harry. One of the rocks hit your head, but never pulled you out of the way before anymore rocks harmed you.

Unfortunately, the boulder had already done its damage and you immediately passed out.

You awoke in the hospital wing and Pomfrey told you that it was now breakfast time and that you were okay to leave

You left to go in the Great Hall, hoping to find either Neville or Ginny. You were horrified to know what had happened while you were asleep.

You wondered if Ginny was okay, but you thought she would have been in the hospital wing as well. The fact that she wasn't there made you nervous.

When you were about to get to the Great Hall, Harry saw you and ran up to you. He hugged you tightly and for a second you thought you saw tears in his eyes.

"Is Ginny okay? What happened?"You asked with a scared voice. "She's okay. Everyone's okay. Ginny and Neville are together in the Great Hall right now" He responded reassuringly.

"Can we talk some more private? I need to apologize to you..." Harry said, his voice growing quiet. You nodded and followed him somewhere with less people.

"I'm sorry Harry..." You say, but Harry immediately cuts you off; "No! No, Don't apologize. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you just because of what house you were sorted into,"

I looked at him with sad eyes as he continued. "I was almost sorted into Slytherin. I'd be a hypocrite to hate you for it. In the end we're still family and I would do nothing to change that".

You both walked into the Great Hall and for the first time ever, he sat with you and your friends. Ron and Hermione soon joined you as well.

"I hope you know I'm only tolerating you for your brother's sake" Ron said as you jokingly roll your eyes. "That's fine with me, Ronald" You say as you giggle at him.