Chapter 34

You hadn't gone to a single DADA class after that. Although you skipped the class, You still wanted to pass the exam.

So you thought the best way to do that would be to go to the library and read the textbooks.

Some of them had actually been very interesting, and you were starting to learn more about the Defense Against the Dark Arts than anyone else in fourth year.

You were reading 'An Advanced Guide to Defense Against the Dark Arts' when Lorenzo walked into the library and sat next to you.

"Hey YN, what're you reading?" Lorenzo asked.

You look up from your book before responding; "Its for Defense Against the Dark Arts."

He plops down in a seat next to you, pulling his notes out of his bag and setting them on the table in front of you.

"Here's my notes, you can borrow these." He smiles softly at you.

"Thank you, Lorenzo." You say smiling back at him.

You start to copy down his notes, and as you're doing that Lorenzo stares down at you lovingly.

"Are you sure you're okay? Something really seems up with you." Lorenzo questions sadly.

You stop writing your notes for a second, your eyes looking towards Lorenzo. You quickly look back towards your notes before answering; "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone."

He turns his body towards you, his full attention on you. "I won't tell anyone, you can tell me anything YN."

You stop taking your notes to look at Lorenzo, turning your body towards him, your eyes meeting.

"My father is... you know who." You say looking down towards your knees that are resting on Lorenzo's.

Lorenzo looks at you sympathetically. Putting his hand on your knee as a way to comfort you.

"I've been having visions about my father, the visions are scary." You take a breath before continuing. "I feel like something horrible is going to happen and I dont know what." You begin to shake, you legs bouncing up and down as your fingers begin to tremble.

Lorenzo takes your hand in his, his thumb rubbing comfortingly on your hand.

"I'm so sorry about the visions YN, if you need anything at all I'm here for you." He comforts.

You look at Lorenzo with a sad look on your face, "does this change our friendship? Now that you know I'm you know who's daughter."

He looks shocked for a moment before saying; "No no not at all YN, this changes nothing at all."

You smile weakly at him, he smiles back at you sweetly.

You let go of Lorenzo's hand so you can continue writing your notes.

As you begin writing you feel yourself starting to zone out.

The lack of sleep you've been getting is finally catching up to you. Telling someone about what's been happening has lifted a weight off your shoulders that you didn't even know you were holding.

You lower your head onto your arms, face facing towards Lorenzo as you feel sleep beginning to overtake you.

Lorenzo was about to ask you something but he looks at you to find that you are falling asleep.

He takes his hand and tucks a piece of hair behind your ear, you begin to mumble slightly in your almost asleep state.

"...I love you YN." Lorenzo whispered to you softly as you finally fall asleep.

He reaches over to your notebook and finishes your notes for you. He puts your belongings in your bag before setting it back down on the ground.

Lorenzo takes out some homework that he needs to do. Occasionally looking over at you to make sure you're sleeping soundly.