Chapter 17

Waking up this morning felt good, feeling grateful you and Harry made up.

You were getting ready to go spend time with Harry in the forbidden forest.

You made your way out of the Slytherin common room, and started walking towards the Gryffindor common room to meet up with Harry.

As you walked up the stair case you feel yourself bump into someone, looking up you make eye contact with a brown haired boy.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay?" You question with a concerned tone.

He looks at you with a worried expression before answering, "It's alright don't apologize I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm alright." You say smiling slightly at the mystery boy.

"I'm Lorenzo Berkshire, it's nice to meet you." He states sticking his hand out for you to shake.

"I'm YN Potter, it's nice to meet you as well." You say smiling at him before taking his hand into yours and shaking it.

"I'm sorry to cut this short but I have somewhere to be. Hopefully I'll see you around Lorenzo." You express before continuing to head up the stairs towards Harry's common room.

You arrive to the Gryffindor common room, waiting outside for Harry to come out.

You hear the door open before seeing Harry exit the common room and head towards you.

"Hey YN." Harry greets as he catches up to you. "Hi Harry, are we still going to the forbidden forest?" You question curiously.

"Yeah, if your okay with that. I need to collect some ingredients for potions class" he responds.

The two of you continue to catch up on things as you walk to the forbidden forest. "So... How have you been doing recently? You've seemed pretty down lately..." Harry asked.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm okay. Actually I've been a lot better recently" you respond.

The two of you continue to talk while collecting supplies for potions. After Harry is satisfied, he walks you back to the Slytherin common room.

"Bye, YN. It was nice hanging out with you" Harry says with a smile. You respond; "of course! I've missed you... Hopefully we can hang out again soon".

You then wave bye to Harry before going back to your common room.