Chapter 25

(Dear YN, I've missed you so much

(Dear YN,
I've missed you so much. Seeing you in classes isn't enough. I was wondering if you would go on a date with me tonight. Meet me at the astronomy table in the forbidden forest. It's somewhere no one will find us, and I think you'll enjoy it. My feelings for you are just as strong as they were when we last met and I fear they're growing stronger. I must see you. Please, accept my invitation.
Love, Draco.)

You smile at the letter, and tuck it into your diary with the rest of your letters from Draco.

You got ready for your date with Draco. You decided to wear your school uniform, but you left your robes behind, choosing it would get in the way.

The astronomy table in the Forbidden Forest was quite far, so you decided to take your broom there.

Your broom was the first thing you bought when you started sneaking out to hogsmeade.

It comes useful in situations like these. Since you were taking your broom it would save a lot of time, she decided to spend some more time with Luna before leaving to see Draco.

"Hi Luna! How's my favorite ravenclaw doing?" I asked with a bright and happy tone.

"Oh, I'm doing excellent! What's brought up your mood?" She questions. "I'm going on a date tonight" I respond, smirking.

She smiles and nods. You helped Luna take care of some of the beasts in the forest until you realized it was about time to leave.

"Bye Luna!" You shout before hopping onto your broom and flying to the astronomy table.

You arrived at about the same time Draco had. "YN, I'm glad to see you could make it" He says as he walks up to you.

"Of course I came. It's past due time we catch up!" You respond. He lays out a picnic blanket and pulls out containers filled with fruit and candies.

"Wow... You brought a lot. That's really kind of you" You praise as you smile at him. He smiles back and says; "of course. Anything for you".

You blush at his words and start to eat some of the food he had prepared. "You know, you're very handsome in the moonlight" You compliment, "well you're always handsome but the moon lights up your face perfectly".

He hid his face with his hand as he thanked you, but you could still see his pink face. You laughed lightly at him, but quickly change the subject as to not embarrass him.

"Oh! The astronomy table!" You gasp as you make your way over to the table. You put your telescope on the astronomy table and started to adjust it, looking for constellations.

Draco laughs at your excitement, but freezes when he hears you say; "Draco! Look, it's Draco!".

You smile brightly, proud that you had found the constellation he was named after. You scoot over so that he could look into your telescope.

The large serpent shaped constellation shines brightly through your telescope.

After looking at it for a few seconds he sits back up and faces you. The two of you make eye contact for just a moment before you both lean in for a kiss.

He held both their hands with the utmost care as he kissed you gently. You break apart and smile at each other, enjoying the peace of being together.