Chapter 29

The final quidditch game this year was Slytherin versus Gryffindor. You were nervous since you would be playing against Harry and Ginny.

But it was nice to be close to Draco in public for once. Even if it was just for playing quidditch.

Gryffindor was winning and you knew you had to do something about it. They had won last year and you weren't going to let them win twice.

You saw that Harry was about to grab the snitch. Someone had hit the bludger towards you and without thinking you used your bat to hit the bludger right at Harry's face. He fell off his broom and while he was falling, Draco got the snitch.

You tried to keep yourself from laughing as you watched Harry fall off his broom. He was close enough to the ground that he hadn't taken any damage.

You smiled widely as you realized Slytherin had won. When you got to the Great Hall for lunch, You went to go apologize to Harry.

"Hey, I'm really sorry... I wasn't really thinking" Harry immediately cut you off; "it's okay. Can we talk? I need to tell you something".

You looked at him skeptically. He seemed a bit too happy for someone who just lost quidditch. It was a big game today.

You walked out with him for a minute and he started to talk. "Sirius Black didn't kill our dad. It was Peter Pettigrew... Well technically it was Voldemort". You internally gagged at the mention of his name.

"Sirius is my godfather... He said he would love for us to come live with him!! Isn't that great?" You nod slowly, sort of uncomfortable.

He was friends with James which meant he knew who your dad was. And if he's friends with Remus that means he knows you know.

You were starting to agree with Remus. You don't want to know who your father is.