Chapter 11

Year 2

Arriving back at the train station for your second year made you feel nervous.

You and Neville weren't speaking, Harry's still mad at you, and whatever you and Draco have going on is just confusing.

So going back to a school with no friends wasn't exactly ideal for your 12 year old mind.

Walking into the brick post, you ended up being one of the first people in platform nine and three quarters.

Tapping your foot anxiously as you wait for the train to arrive. You look around as you see more people arriving to the train as well.

You look towards the brick post and sew Neville come out. You contemplate walking up to him, feeling like you should apologize.

You decide to set your bag down near a bench and walk up to him, As you look back towards where he was,he's gone.

You stand up straight and look around t,ying to spot him and see him coming up to you.

You smile slightly as he reaches you. "Hi..." you say awkwardly. "Hey yn... how was your summer?" Neville questions shyly.

"It was... alright. How was your summer?"  You ask

"My summer was good, a lot of free time, to, know? I did think about what happened before I left, and I wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have gotten so mad when you told me you had a crush on Draco, and I'm sorry." Neville says as he looks down as his feet.

You put your hand on his shoulder before saying, "It'd ok Neville, don't feel bad, alright?"

As Neville looks up,you pull him into a hug, his head falling on your shoulder.

As you pull apart, you hear the train arriving. You pick your bag back up, looking towards Neville; "Do you wanna sit with me?" You question wiring a hopeful smile.

"Yes, of course. I've missed you so it'll be good for us to catch up!" He exclaims before you both walk towards the train.

Walking down the aisle of the train gave you a sense of deja vu. Remembering when you first met Draco, shaking your head to rid your mind of him.

You and Neville find a compartment with no one else in it and set your stuff down. As you're about to sit down, you see a red-headed girl walk into your compartment.

"Can I sit with you guys? It's my first year and my brother is sitting with his friends." She questions, looking at you and then Neville.

"Yes, of course you can." You and Neville say with a smile.

You help her put her bags away, sitting back down, you pat the seat next to you. Inviting her to sit next to you.

"So what's your name again? I remember meeting you before with Harry, but I can't exactly remember your name." You say as your hand rubs the back of your neck, feeling slightly awkward.

"My name is Ginny Weasley, your yn right?" She states with a smile.

"Yep! And this is Neville!" He waves to Ginny and grins.

The three of you continued to chat until you reached Hogwarts. You had a feeling this year would be much better.