Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?

A relationship that cannot knock you off your feet is impassive

Bianca

The Journey to the mansion seemed so fast. One moment we were driving and another moment...we're in the gigantic Mansion.

He halted at the underground parking arena before peering his eyes on me. I rubbed my sweaty palms warily. I was nervous as hell.

He intertwined my fingers with his and said "You'll be fine trust me" before pecking my sweaty palms

I didn't miss the swirling that went down my spine.

He got down from the Porsche and came to open my side and held my hands gently.

I grabbed hold of his arm tightly making him stop abruptly

"I...

He pulled me closer shutting me off lightly " You look beautiful...if anything at all...they won't be able to stand the beauty of my woman" I smiled at his sarcasm. I know he was trying to make me relax but we're talking about his family especially the most terrific Man in Italy...

I wrapped my hands around him and whispered...

"Your father hates me"

He loosened the hug and cupped my face in his palms "Just trust me okay?" He said with a reassuring smile.

Leaving the underground parking site, my eyes darted at every guard fully armed, standing at each pillar of the building.

It wasn't like this the last time I came. I lost count of the parade of bodyguards present.

"It's weekend...so My father tends to keep all of bodyguards alert you know the business world is competitive... Just as you easily gain investors, same way you can easily initiate enemies who can't wait to crush you down" He enlightened me to ease my anxiety.

"Oh" I smiled forcefully trying to remain calm.

I'm not used to seeing Men like this not especially armed with loaded guns in real life. I only see them on the TV.

We got to the entrance of the majestic building as my eyes wouldn't help but get absorbed by it's beauty and glamorous artwork.

It wasn't my first time here but anytime I step foot in here, I find beautiful things I didn't know existed before. You cannot see it all at once.

"Welcome Boss" Two hefty looking men fully armed standing at each side of the pillar said simultaneously.

I grasped at their uniform speech and intimidating presence.

"Relax your shoulders...you're scaring my Woman" My face flushed at the unexpected revelation.

I noticed the guards surprised stares even if they tried to maintain their neutral face.

Getting inside the building, my hold on Stefano tightened. He noticed the tension that radiated through my body.

He pulled me closer gently to make me feel relaxed and that moment... I felt protected at his warm body.

"Welcome home Young Master" a familiar woman dressed in a housekeeping attire said.

"Thanks Nanny" Stefano answered with a smile. I knew it.

"Ohmyy...Bi-Bianca right?" She suddenly said.. My eyes welled up in tears.

She was the one...Ms. Chadison popularly known as Ms. Chad. Stefano's Nanny.

I traveled down the memory lane of my encounter with Ms. Chad. She had an attack at the canal closed Lane at Venice... I rushed her quickly to nearest hospital and that was when Stefano showed up to see and attend to the bills.