Chapter 33: I want the ache

My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all...All my heart has ever wanted is you~Laurens

Bianca

"I want to offer you a contract to be the personal fashion designer for my models at the Dollards in Brazil" he stated as he kept his eyes fixated on my body but I decided to ignored it. I smiled...

"I'm presently working somewhere...

"on contract? I heard about that... I can wait" he said cutting me off from my statement before Stefano came to interrupt rashly.

I was mad at his entrance.

Why would he threaten him because of me? This guy literally confuse me at every action he takes and I cannot bear with it any longer as I interrupted him...

"I'll go with you Mr. Alcantara" my eyes peered at him to stop the unnecessary argument as it already start to raise and gather frivolous attention towards our side.

I don't want to be the talk of tomorrow morning tabloids with the CEO of the HAY Empire.

He pulled me away from the area to another secluded side of the Adriatic Sea.

I retreat my hands immediately we were out of sight.

I was literally angry at everything he did and still do... he left to New York because I kissed him by mistake when I was drunk and now he's trying to act possessive over me like who the hell does that?

I know he hates me but this I don't understand... I don't know what he's trying to do and it's aggravates me as I feel confounded with his frivolous attitude.

"what do you want? Why are you still doing this to me? Is my apology not enough?" I felt my voice crack as I tried to control the tears that were trying to fight its way down my eyes.

"what's your deal with that Brazilian?" he asked as I got infuriated the more. How exactly is that his business?

"it's none of your business" I snapped angrily looking at anywhere but him.

I can't allow myself to get mesmerized with his golden eyes

"Really, need I remind you that you still work for me..."

"Let me also enlighten you that I won't be there forever and I need other contracts to keep me growing and he was offering me one in which you just sabotaged" I clamored feeling frustrated at everything.

What the hell is wrong with him? Why is doing all this to me? Is it some sort of revenge because of what I said and did to him in the past? For fuck sake...I already apologized so what else did he want from me?

He should just let me be. I'm punished enough... seeing him alone and not being able to be with him is a punishment for me already and I get to bear with for the rest of my life .

"why are you so mad at me? I'm trying to save you... he was literally tearing your clothes with his eyes" he said leaving me more confused...what exactly is his deal?

He wants to know why I'm angry with him.

He left me because of a kiss and appeared suddenly at my friend's wedding then only for him to pull me away from another potential contractor and he expect me to be okay with it?

"mad at you? You really want to know why... it's not important besides... him tearing my cloth or whatever your analogue is none of your...

My body stiffened as I felt sparks run down my nerve endings at the sudden impact of his lips on mine.