Chapter 9

Leon's POV

I have been laying on the grass for a long time now, and I have decided that I will tell my parents about what's going on.

I'm sure that they will help me find my mate, and that's the only thing that matters to me right now.

I really hope that Noel didn't sleep with my mate to make me feel angry or something.

I have to find my mate, and tell him what horrible person my brother is, I really can't believe that my mate could fall for someone like my brother.

I hope that he isn't stupid or something, because I already have enough stupid people in my life.

When I finally hear the front door open, I stand up from my spot, and I go inside of the house, hoping that it's my parents.

It turns out that it's them, so I wait for them to come into the living room where Noel is sitting.

I decide to ignore him for now, and I sit on the other couch.

Not much later, my parents come inside of the living room, and they frown when they see Noel and I in the same room, and without bloody noses.

"I have to tell you something." I tell them, not carrying that Noel is still in the room.

They look at me for a second, before papa nods and he leads my other two fathers towards the couch, then they sit on it, before they look at me.

"What do you want to tell us?" Dad asks.

"I kind of found my mate." I say, and Noel looks at me with wise eyes, not expecting me to tell this to our parents.

"Kind of?" Tata asks.

"Yes, I smelt him on Noel a few times, but he refuses to tell me who it is, and he said that it's his boyfriend, so it's not my business." I tell them, and all three of the turn to look at Noel, not believing what they're hearing.

Noel quickly stands up to leave the room, but tata catches his arm, and he forces him to sit down again.

"Tell me that it's not true." Tata tells him, but Noel doesn't say anything.

"Noel you better tell us who that person is, or I will beat the answer out of you." Papa threatens, which makes Noel shiver slightly, but he doesn't answer the question.

"You can't seriously think that it's alright Noel." Papa says.

Noel tries to walk out of the room again, most likely tired of this situation, but papa doesn't have any of it, and he grabs him again, this time harshly.

And when he pulls his arm to turn him around, Noel stumbles, and his leg bends in a wrong angle as he falls to the ground, I almost throw up at the sound of the bone breaking, and then a painful cry leaves his mouth.

"Goddess." Papa says, and he tries gets down to see my brother's leg.

Noel punches him, before papa can even touch him, and he tries to get away, but he only manages to move a few feet, before he gives up.