Chapter 26

Noel's POV

I have stayed at Scott's house for a night, I have locked myself in the room, and I refused to speak to anyone.

But now, after hours of being alone, which allowed me to think everything over, I decided that I finally want to see someone.

I was wondering who I should talk to, and at first, I wanted to see my dad, because I thought that he will know what to say to make me feel better, like he usually does.

But then I realised that it's the middle of the day, and that he's busy right now.

So, I decided to call Harry, who's most likely still sleeping, but I don't really care.

I take my phone, and I call him, but he doesn't pick up, which isn't anything new for me, so I call him a few more times, until he finally answers.

"Can't you let me sleep? It's the last week of summer, I want to sleep for as long as I can, because soon I will have to wake up way too early in the morning, to go to the hell." He says, sounding annoyed.

"Sorry, but I really have to talk to you right now." I say, trying to sound innocent, while I let the sadness that I feel be heard in my voice.

He doesn't say anything for a while, but then he sighs in frustration, before I can hear that he's getting out of his bed.

"I will be at your house in a few minutes." He tells me, and he hangs up, before I can even say anything.

I roll my eyes, and I call him again, this time he picks up the first call.

"I'm at Scott's house." I tell him.

"I have no idea which of the houses is his." He tells me.

I tell him how to get here, and I go downstairs to open the front door for him, because I know that he will be here in a matter of a few minutes.

Then I make myself a sandwich, and I go to the living room.

I sit there until I hear a knock on the front door, then I stand up to open it, and I'm greeted by my best friend.

I lead him back to the living room, and he looks at me worriedly, waiting for me to speak.

So, I tell him everything that happened yesterday, I have already told him about the fact that I have found my mate, and that Leon is his mate too, so that's nothing new for him.

Harry looks angry, but he doesn't say anything for a moment, most likely thinking about what he should tell me.

"I think that you should stay here for a while, and let him think about every thing that he did.

If you will go back there, then he will think that he can treat you like that, because you will come back to him anyway." He tells me.

I nod my head in acknowledgement, before I smile at him thankfully.

I will have to think this over, to decide if I should do it, but I'm gratefully for the advice anyway.

We spend the rest of the day together, until he has to go back to the pack house.