Chapter 10

Noel's POV

I close my eyes when the pain starts to get overwhelming, and I get dizzy.

Not much later, I can feel that someone is lifting me from the floor, which makes the leg hurt even more.

I take a few deep breaths, and I swear at myself for being this weak when it comes to dealing with the pain.

I really can't stand it, and a small paper cut can make me go crazy, which I'm not very proud of.

I open my eyes a while later, and I see that were halfway towards the pack house, so I look up to see that tata is carrying me.

He looks at me when he notices that I'm looking at him, but he doesn't smile like he usually would.

I look behind me to see if any of my other fathers is following us, but I don't find any of them.

I have no idea if I should be grateful or annoyed.

Most of the time, they would rush to the hospital, if they knew that one of their sons is there, or is going there, so it's a bit weird that they're not here.

But to be honest, I don't want them here, because that would mean that I would have to ignore them, and listen to their questions for however long I will be there.

When we reach the hospital, tata carries me into one of the rooms, and he leaves the room, most likely to get the Doctor.

The Doctor comes inside a few minutes later, and I let him examine my leg.

"It didn't heal yet, but it's badly broken, so it will need a surgery anyway." He tells me, with a tired smile.

"Okay." I say, trying to sound calm, even though I'm definitely nervous about it.

All of my siblings had visited the hospital a lot of times in their life, mostly because of broken bones.

But I have never been here, so it's a bit stressful, and the pain definitely doesn't help.

He tells me that I will have to wait for a while, because he has a few things to do before that, mainly getting the operation room ready.

So, I lay down on the bed, and after a few minutes, the pain makes me very angry, so I take my phone out of my pocket, and I text my best friend.

"Hey. Can you do me a favour?" I ask him, and I wait a while for his reply.

"Sure. What do you need me to do?" Harry asks.

"I want you to beat up my stupid brother." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because he told my parents something, and one of them ended up breaking my leg when he was trying to stop me from leaving the room." I explain.

"Alright." He tells me.

I smile at my phone, before I decide to call Scott.

I tell him to bring my mate here, and he agrees to do this, so I wait impatiently to have some company here.